Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Hannah I would be distancing myself from him.

I long for the day that the cat takes a berky and attacks him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm, how are we all pronouncing Hermes? I always thought it was her-meez? I’ve never heard it pronounced herms? So Martin always checks who the courier is and if it is Hermes, he cancels his order, and yet, here we are Martin, you tool.
Defo pronounced her- meez. Found out cos they truly are the worst delivery company in the world and when you phone to try and find out where your parcel is that they say has been delivered and signed for at your address but there is no sign of it, it says her-meez, please go to our website for support (muchos shortened version) then promptly cuts you off.

If I were Hannah I would be distancing myself from him.

I long for the day that the cat takes a berky and attacks him!
Does anyone have a clue about how that arrangement works? Do we think Melv gets a commission from the sales of his range or was it just an "honour" for him to be asked to put his name to a scent? She seems to have loads of brand reps but he's the only one she's bestowed that opportunity to.

Reactions: 1
I really hope he’s not gone into JD today. The absolute cheek of him. You can moan about JD all ya want you wee fud, your pals wax melts look like a 5 year old designed them. Tempted to order some, hope they come late then be right in his inbox going mad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a clue about how that arrangement works? Do we think Melv gets a commission from the sales of his range or was it just an "honour" for him to be asked to put his name to a scent? She seems to have loads of brand reps but he's the only one she's bestowed that opportunity to.
I suspect that he gets all the wax melts free that he wants. I guess as long as his range is selling and his discount code is being used anyway. When people move on to other cheaper places, as they inevitably will, then maybe the arrangement will end.

I really hope he’s not gone into JD today. The absolute cheek of him. You can moan about JD all ya want you wee fud, your pals wax melts look like a 5 year old designed them. Tempted to order some, hope they come late then be right in his inbox going mad
I hope he's taken a little stepladder with him to see over the counter while he gets into his redfaced, ranty stride. The stumpy duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect that he gets all the wax melts free that he wants. I guess as long as his range is selling and his discount code is being used anyway. When people move on to other cheaper places, as they inevitably will, then maybe the arrangement will end.

I hope he's taken a little stepladder with him to see over the counter while he gets into his redfaced, ranty stride. The stumpy duck
He really does think he’s important with his 80k followers. Can see him storming in there in his gola (sorry Gucci) classics like “dae ye ken who a am??”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other news, I've placed a small wax melt order since AM is having a sale of the Christmas range - my first ever with that company. As I proceeded through the web pages to confirm and pay, i couldn't help notice that "hermes" popped up in the URL 😆😆

Can you imagine? "Hannah, dont send me ma free brand rep boxes cos you use herms"

Never once heard him complan that he has trouble receiving his gifted stuff!
But he always claims he doesn't know when he's getting stuff gifted so would never know it was hermes delivering it until they arrive😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Every time he says “so aye” in a really high pitched voice, I want to knock his fake teeth out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And he always says so I haven’t got much to tell you, then 50 million dots later he is still bleeping waffling.
Shut up til you do, and aren’t you a cleaning account how about do some bleeping cleaning. To be fair there’s only so much you can clean your one bedroom flat.
And show us the free crap you get sent!
it’s boring Mario, the one thing that ain’t boring, is this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s given away loads of products but now wants to do a cleaning haul. Anything to stay relevant eh 🙄

I know I've commented on this in the past but............ DA duck?????

Unless you live in a detached house, it is completely anti social to be vacuuming at 5am. Just cos Derek can maybe sleep through that racket doesn't mean the poor sods below, beside or above can. Same goes for a spin cycle that early too.

I'm all for live and let live, but if I was sharing the close with him I'd be at his throat for just how selfish and inconsiderate he is. One chance given to shut that tit down then I'd be on the blower to the cooncil.

Oxygen thieving wee bawbag 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I've commented on this in the past but............ DA duck?????

Unless you live in a detached house, it is completely anti social to be vacuuming at 5am. Just cos Derek can maybe sleep through that racket doesn't mean the poor sods below, beside or above can. Same goes for a spin cycle that early too.

I'm all for live and let live, but if I was sharing the close with him I'd be at his throat for just how selfish and inconsiderate he is. One chance given to shut that tit down then I'd be on the blower to the cooncil.

Oxygen thieving wee bawbag 😠
my thoughts exactly! I’d be kicking his door in and throwing the hoover out the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, he's a new find for me and honestly what a boring wee bawbag he is. Imagine working with him and listening to that inane shite all day.

Was he ever interesting, or do 80k people hate follow him.

So, he's a new find for me and honestly what a boring wee bawbag he is. Imagine working with him and listening to that inane shite all day.

Was he ever interesting, or do 80k people hate follow him.
Speaking for myself only here. Mario is too insubstantial to hate, although he has some behaviours I have an aversion to. Usually for me he varies between ridiculous, absurd and comedy gold, unwittingly on his part though.

The craic on here means id be hard pushed not to watch him - this is too fun.

Reactions: 8
Payment plan on the shark! Who called it???? He is honestly a vile cretin, so full of his own self importance it makes me sick. He looks so smug talking about Jai Deee.... I’m pretty sure he hasn’t been giving preferential treatment, the poor person he spoke to probably thought “I don’t speak ned so have your money back”.

• Haha
How many times did he say the Shark is gawjus? He's hoping to get let off the rest of his payments. As for all the dust it sucked uo, well that's the carpet powder crap he pours onto his crapets.

I imagine their time together is a constant repeat of

Mario: SCREAMING TIRADE ABOUT TATTLE AND NO ONE PAYING HIM FOR HIS GENIUS SO HE CAN STAY HOME AND INFLUENCE EVERYONE FOR A LIVING
Derek: smiles prettily while thinking about squirrels

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not his style to tarnish other brands?

Did we not just sit through 5 billion dots trashing JAY AYE DEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.