Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
The boss and I had to physically be at our office premises together for the first time since March. I pass a boujee wee Pendelum type café on my route there and offered to pick us both up a breakfast roll. She said thanks and she'd square up with me when I got to the office and before my brain caught up with my mouth, I said "No no, my treat, nae debates".

My only issue with that is that there is no way for her to understand why I started giggling like I was unhinged.....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Had to put my little dog down suddenly today 😭 he was 18 and had a good life. He actually loved me unlike rayn who clearly hates mario. Your posts are cracking me up and putting a smile back on my face keep them coming Ma lovelies.

also Mario is having a drink from his shitty trolly. That’s a lot of alcohol. Is he a big drinker or does he have to ply Derek with alcohol to make him even remotely attractive to him?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Poptart

VIP Member
It's a good job he got labels for those jars otherwise the contents would have been a bigger mystery than where he's working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I have to say this is one of my fave threads. Light hearted banter how it should be!. In some of the other threads I dip my wee toe in it’s like walking on egg shells. Some sensitive lilies out there 🤣.

think I’m gonna stick to this forum and enjoy Marion’s journeh whilst staying put in my lane 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I think he hasn't said what the job is, cos he's embarrassed as it's not fantastic. 🤷‍♀️ I mean, we'll laugh no matter what it is tbh. I'm enjoying the hunt though. DO YOU RECOGNISE THIS BIT OF PAVEMENT 🤪😂

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
You know that Melvin is creaming his 10 year old boy pants about you lot trying to triangulate his possible job don't you? You are just feeding into his massive ego that his haters are investing time into his life. I'm here to take the piss out of the little cunt, not go on a frankly weird stalking jurneh. The baldy bawbag will eventually out himself if he really does have a job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Coral pink ma lovelies, nae debates 💎

What 37 year old human being needs a fucking Christmas Eve box filled with absolutely shite?

Coincidentally ma fellow trolls I’m going to Paisley on Saturday so I’ll be pounding the pavements until I find out where Marion works. I’ll update youse aw then mwah mwah mwah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Morning Ma Lovelies! 💎

Well that’s me been to the big new Home Bargains in Linwood and bought hunners of shite a don’t actually need. Nae sight of the hobbit in his Lycra but a did spot some already decorated Christmas wine glasses fur ma gin on Christmas Eve for ma Christmas, Eve Box.

Now off tae Paisley for a wee snoop around the Princess Diana Centre and the Piazza. A hope he’ll no recognise me in ma hoodie in the colour neon pink, lost a few pounds noo av started working again so it’s baggy on me now.

Talk later trolls xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

D2theyawn

Ive got to watch what im saying now. Ive been far too flippant with the marioisms of late which has been met with some raised eyebrows. Now, im not sure if thats cos its stupid sayings or if the recipients have been tattlers or indeed from marlons camp. Anyway, next time someone holds the lift for me i shall not reply with "aw thanks ma luvlie". it just flowed so easily before i could correct masel. Im embarrassed and feel like ive let myself doon big time here, id never be caught deed saying things like that in real life before.... anyway, ill be fine my luvlies abzulutly fine im just gonnae have a wee drink of sunny delight and get cosy on the couch with a fleecey blanket. Youse aw spine bright ma trolling tattle bastards xx

• Haha

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Those Christmas Eve boxes actually crack me up 😂

I could kinda see the point if they had done them for each other and they didn’t have a clue what they were gonna get but it’s just the thought of them sitting on xmas eve with faces tripping them pulling out their primark jammies and Poundland chocolate whilst playing home bargains monopoly 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

Screenshot_20201012-165056_kindlephoto-72722226.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Can't believe wee Deek is so wee. Has anyone every heard him speak? I'm worried he is maybe trying to communicate with us but can't use words or sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

D2theyawn

The pic he shared on his story of the girl sharing a pic of her tape dispenser and tape saying something along the lines of “makes wrapping presents so much easier” ?? Am I missing something ?? How else do you wrap presents 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought tape and a tape dispenser was a ‘stapul’ in every house? 😂🙈
mate but the other week he told us how he Buys wan every year???? Seriously??? I borrowed my grans big red tape dispenser thing (which is heavier than a fucking brick btw) in2003 and it still gets whipped oot to wrap every Xmas birthday christening and fucking anniversary present. These things could survive an atomic bomb so why’s this wee a rite feeling the need to replace his every bastard year? Apologies ma luvlie a hud a late night rustlers burger there and too much joos, it’s just no sitting right, think I might have to prepare ma flair boards for a rough night. Spine bright and so forth ma luvlie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Lucky Derek getting to play home bargains monopoly on Christmas Eve 😂😂😂

Why does he always make out that Derek suggested, or Derek found something. He just reminds me of people I know who’s partners really don’t give a toss what they do and have no opinion but they lie and say they suggested it to make them sound like they care!

‘I managed to get’.... these are mass produced cleaning products not a faberge egg!

• Haha
  • Heart