Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A wee one bedroom flat and he has 5 cupboards of cleaning stuff! How can you possibly need that much. X
Bit oot ma lain here, but does anyone know if letshinchandbehappy has a thread around here?

She keeps going on about how Home bargains ripped of her Hinchopoly idea even tho they literally brought out the game the week after she did her live. Is she that deluded to think they ripped her idea off? She has absolutely no idea about the manufacturing and product development process if she thinks they can throw a copy cat version together that quick. More chance of her ripping them off! 🙄
I wish she’s absolute riot!!! If I was her I wud give HB a swerve after they sacked her....idiot of a woman

Reactions: 3

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So I’m not sure MARIO made it clear so I’ll summarise.... ‘if you wanna buy a different scent for the reed diffuser uses can... use don’t have to buy the same scent, use can buy a different one, the old bottles has the name of the scent on but the new ones don’t have the name of the scent on so if use wanna buy a different scent to refill it use can!!!’
Eh?

Reactions: 3

Cagayu

VIP Member
But seriously where does he keep all this shite!! I’ve never seen so much Christmas tat in all my life. A full sized carpet cleaner and a Hoover etc. It can’t be in the attack as it’s infested with rats. Where’s the cat litter. So gross. Must stink. Must burn their nostrils with chemical fumes so they can’t smell the cat crap. Talking of the cat. Anyone remember when it threw its self out the window!!! Suicidal pussy. Not the first pussy that’s seen that pair and thought a 5 story drop is better than this ....
I thought this too. Where is that cat litter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
He said he'd been clearing out his cupboard. I thought his Gellar cupboard was in the kitchen though.

It was the stuff from before last year's model. Decs were copper and gold. Think there's a Christmas 2018 pic on his grid.

If he did a good thing in a crap way does this mean he was in 2 lanes at the same time? 😄😄

Here you go. What a difference a year on the gram makes. Christmas 2018 - looks nice to me.
Thanks, makes sense now. He should just have handed it into charity shop but at least he gave it away most of the instagrammers give away nothing x

Dashing through the hoose
Whilst washing all the flairs
Dezza's oot his face
He no longer cares
Rayn has had enough
Has choked on aw those fumes
She's gonna rip Melv's face right aff
Before the New Year looms

Hey

Jingle bells, Melv excels
At tacky Christmas decs
Dezza lost the will to live
and all interest in sex

I'm thinking of doing a collab and releasing a Christmas album. Anyone know if Mariah's busy right now?

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
Bull.shit

His pair of leggings can fold quite small, I bet the wardrobe is fulla shite
And piled on top. Wonder what's under the bed? No need for a gazunder with the bathroom so close in the wee hobbit cave

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
We are humoured by his “diva” like behaviour because he has a few followers on insta.

could you actually imagine what it must be like for his friends. How they don’t want to claw their eyes out I’ll never know.

here is a few things I can imagine he would say.

To his Boss - “ hey ma lovelie I knoooo technically ye are ma boss buttt but I’m an influencer ya nooo so I’m famous and I don’t know how I feel bowt being on shop flair because celebrities like ma self get paid appearance fees , so yeee either pay me more or I’ll sit in stock room.”

To his Friends - “ hey lovelies about tee night can we go just to local chippy and back teee mine for a wine from my tacky drink trolley.Cause I’m famous yeee see , I know you don’t know what that’s like but all ma fans will want selfies and I need a night off.this journey of mine is so hard sometimes”

To Family - “ hi Ma I bet you never thought yeee have a famous wee baby did ya. Never mind my sissy she no near as successful as me. Yes she owns her own home but does she have a collab with toxic over priced wax melts company nooo she don’t. I mean your so lucky ma to have a famous wee son look at the bougie shoes I got ye for Xmas, your so lucky ma, I love I can treat you because of my fame and success.”

To Derek “ oh Derek yee so lucky to have man like me, you would be nothing with out me. If you ever leave you will lose all this fame and success. I nooo you like the quieter life and that’s why you hide in public, but my fans are a part of my journey ma loveley you are gonna have to accept I have to stop and take pics in Poundland. And if I ever catch ye dancing with another cleaning influencer (no name mentioned) getting papped and showing me up I won’t just lock ye our room , I’ll cut your wee knockers Off . Sparkle them up and hang them on my bespoke Pink Xmas tree , ye get me Derek?”
Love this, I can just hear him saying it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1