Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homemade? Which part exactly?

It’s the cake equivalent of saying you cooked dinner from scratch when you mean you opened a jar of Ragu and threw it on a packet of pasta. πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did you use to do this? Gramho used to show followed people in order so you could see new ones at the top but it seems to have been disabled recently πŸ‘€
Didn't use anything, I don't follow him but just clicked on his following list and that one was near the top of his list of who he is following, I just assumed they were in order of newest etc, πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Reactions: 3
Everyone and their dog has a bespoke baking business these days. It's a very overcrowded market, plus who wants to buy cakes from someones kitchen, when you have no idea how clean it is, especially in the current climate? I do not see this business lasting very long at all, so aye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Good afternoon, ma lovelies πŸ₯”πŸ’Ž

I see Melv has had a ring re-dipped! πŸ‘€

It looks good, fair play. Not sure of both rings together, but at least he's not binned the new one off, so aye πŸ‘ŒπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon, ma lovelies πŸ₯”πŸ’Ž

I see Melv has had a ring re-dipped! πŸ‘€

It looks good, fair play. Not sure of both rings together, but at least he's not binned the new one off, so aye πŸ‘ŒπŸ’Ž
Well let's hope oor Deek gets his ring dipped by Melvin tonight, although I would say Melv is too bespoke for that and insists on Deek doing the dipping, while he lies there like a 1950's housewife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well let's hope oor Deek gets his ring dipped by Melvin tonight, although I would say Melv is too bespoke for that and insists on Deek doing the dipping, while he lies there like a 1950's housewife
You're probably right, ma lovelie.... and unless Deek invests in a mirrored ceiling so that Melv could admire himself doing the deed, there's no way he'll be dipping his ring, he's far too boujee! πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Was trying to have a tattle holiday but duck me. This nugget of joy appeared
View attachment 260101
I just went to look at this and I don’t see it? Has he deleted it already (i only have the single ring story) Why, if he was planning on getting it dipped, did he let Derek waste money on the new one? He just loves getting stuff doesn’t he? So weird.

Scratch that, it just showed up. He must be on a day aff the day, or on back shift?

• Haha
The little scrotebag clearly had no idea he could have his ring dipped (oooh er!) Obviously read here as usual for his info! Has no problem getting wee Deek to spend even more hard earned cash on a ladies ring for him though before that πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What do those two rings look like on hes worm fingers? He’s such a bleeping Stupid tart 😑

• Haha
What the hell was the point in getting a new ring then getting the damaged one redipped a week later? He could have just got the damaged one fixed as soon as he fucked it up? Jesus christ he's some man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes a greedy wee bastard. Obviously wanted a new engagement ring but instead of just saying that, "ruined" the first one, had derek buy another then had the first one replated.
If I was Derek, I'd be taking the new one back for a refund.

I hate that sparkle filter too
Shows how tit the jewellery is when they need to sparkle filter it to get any play of light through the stones

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hullo ma lovelies again. Decided in honour of Melv showing us his rings on his strangler fingers that I'd treat maself to a new profile pic. I might get it printed up with ma wifi code for the wall in a lovely diamante frame but fer now πŸ₯” ❀ πŸ₯” ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.