Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he is speaking about the council flat that Derek was given.... Makes me cringe.

He saying Derek 'took it on' as of it was a brave thing to do. Mate, he likely waited on a council list and was offered it after a wait. Of course he will 'take it on' lol. Wtf.

Then showing before and after pics saying he built it from the ground up.

Mate. You've carpeted and decorated just like millions of others do when they move into a new place 🤣 that what happens? That's what you do?

He's made it sound like he renovated a hundred year old cottage when in reality he's has decorated and carpeted a wee council flat hahahaha.

Crikey Mario, sit the duck down pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When I was looking at the photos I was mentally removing all the tatt that I would bin. Never got the point of a tray with candle sitting on rug sitting on pouffe ... what’s the purpose of that? .... looks stupid and is just asking to be knocked over. Also intrigued as to how they flush the loo with the plant on the flusher. I could go on but I’m bored now 🙄

Reactions: 13
Is he putting AD on the bed he BOUGHT HIMSELF out of some misunderstanding of what an ad is? Or it is it actually more conniving than that, and he's hoping it will look like bigger brands are "collaborating" with him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is he putting AD on the bed he BOUGHT HIMSELF out of some misunderstanding of what an ad is? Or it is it actually more conniving than that, and he's hoping it will look like bigger brands are "collaborating" with him?
Several minor cleaning ‘Influencers’ do it. I have seen a few tag Shark hoover as #ad when they bought it themselves, was it an accidental mistake? Of course not, they just want a free Shark just like their cult leader Hinch 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
From the ground up😂😂😂 hes painted it and put his stuff in...he even still has the prepayment meter on the kitchen wall
Does he genuinely believe he's done this huge renovation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his flat would look so much better if he got rid of all his tat ..like those hideous cheap crushed velvet storage boxes , people are saying oh well done it’s stunning, if they think cheap b&m stuff is stunning then I’d hate to see there houses , can’t stand the fake brick wallpaper it’s tackiness personified , had to laugh when he said iv saw stunning wallpaper for my bedroom it’s from b&m ...more cheap tat !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think his bed is alright , nothing special but of course everyone is messaging Mario about it , according to him . I’d like to see proof of these thousands of messages he gets 😂

Excuse my ignorance but does everyone in Paisley accentuate words such as Haime and Flairs or do they say home and floors?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he was going to go to the opening so he could be “spotted”

Reactions: 2
Excuse my ignorance but does everyone in Paisley accentuate words such as Haime and Flairs or do they say home and floors?!
I'm Glaswegian, and when I'm with my sister we talk like that. However, if I was posting videos on insta it would be homes and floors.
Theres a time and place for colloquialisms. He just doesn't get that because he's a schemy gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Saint Mario has hit 70k... we will get all the reposts now congratulating his royal saintness for the next 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've noticed that the way he speaks has changed, I wonder if he was deliberately flattening out his accent before. He sounds so different now, *allo allo* anyone?

“#ad - boughtmyself”.

ARGGHHHH this clown!
He's confused with the rules here I think (not that I really know what they are tbh, I don't live in the UK and the rules are different here I think).
When he went on a rant a couple of weeks ago he said something like 'everything you do is an ad'. I can't remember exactly what he said but the sentiment was that any time you show a product on instagram you are essentially advertising it whether you are paid too or not (which I guess in essence is correct and how the whole influencer thing came about as companies realised people were buying what others were 'advertising' on instagram). So basically what he is doing is saying although he purchased the product himself this is an advertisement because he's talking about the product. So yes, maybe there needs to be some clarifaction on the rules for the likes of Mario.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.