Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"£30.00 each, an absolute steal" if you say so Martin. Caughtredhanded has it spot on there.

"This cost £1.99, so cheap." No tit Sherlock, they are cheap and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So concerned about Raaaayyyyyyyn that he thinks the best thing to do is story it???

Has he not heard of Feliway, distracting her or putting her in a safe space, like the crate with the door open and a blanket over the top? No, obviously the best thing to do is let her run around and get yourself on insta.

Reactions: 5
Trying to look like he is really upset about the cat being scared , he’s pathetic .
That poor cat . Surely if your cat had been like that before you would seek advice from a vet or pet shop . He can’t spend any money on a plug in to help his cat but will spend money on toxic sprays and Christmas tat .

Reactions: 6
Blatant beg for carpets now, these influenzers sicken me with their begging. There are people out there struggling to get by day by day.
None of them give a damn nor help to support those in need, so far up their own backsides. Greed is such an evil trait.

Reactions: 11
The carpet begging is beyond obvious if you want to help the small business as you love to tell us you do buy the ducking carpets and support them doing it this way. Does any one know a carpet company...... yes Martin GOOGLE does!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a complete waste re-carpeting an entire house when the carpet is not worn out. I bet he gets the same colour grey carpet that he already owns as well. He’s a wasteful idiot.

Reactions: 2
Look at him saying "you're welcome" when the account hasn't even tagged or mentioned him 🙈🤷‍♀️ I'd be mortified! At least wait until they tag saying had an influx of followers thanks to....
But to say it when they've not even linked it to him. Likes don't equal sales. And it wasn't even that much, few hundred I think.

20191103_013504.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Some cats are just shitbags but every cat I’ve known to act the way Rayn does has been abused in some way... Just saying.
I doubt it, cats are highly sensitive to stress and scents and the fact he covers his cramped home in tit sprays, powders and air fresheners is probably what makes the cat act like that and always ill.

Again he feels the need to mention the overwhelming response to businesses, but he can't be on the beg for more tat surely, it's like one of those flats from hoaders already (if everything they hoarded was shiny and diamante encrusted).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blatant beg for carpets now, these influenzers sicken me with their begging. There are people out there struggling to get by day by day.
None of them give a damn nor help to support those in need, so far up their own backsides. Greed is such an evil trait.
Don’t forget the wallpaper!! He’s doing it in January too. 🤬

I doubt it, cats are highly sensitive to stress and scents and the fact he covers his cramped home in tit sprays, powders and air fresheners is probably what makes the cat act like that and always ill.

Again he feels the need to mention the overwhelming response to businesses, but he can't be on the beg for more tat surely, it's like one of those flats from hoaders already (if everything they hoarded was shiny and diamante encrusted).
Most pets react to stress. It’s your job as an owner to help them. I’ve had many dogs, cats, rabbits and none of them have ever acted a twit like a rayn does. That’s not even a life how she acts, it’s just cruel in my opinion.

Look at him saying "you're welcome" when the account hasn't even tagged or mentioned him 🙈🤷‍♀️ I'd be mortified! At least wait until they tag saying had an influx of followers thanks to....
But to say it when they've not even linked it to him. Likes don't equal sales. And it wasn't even that much, few hundred I think.

View attachment 53960
Touched by the strangler fingers of Saint Martin.

The ego on this twit is 🤯

He clearly now wants “a surprise gift” to thank him for his kind deeds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“;thank god I’m aff tomorrow because she’ll be it’s a f—-king sin “ what was that you were about to say but stopped ? She’ll be a pain in the arse keeping you up because she’s is terrified . Nearly let that one slip . His only concern is him getting sleep not the cat .
The video of that woman dancing was embarrassing , cringe worthy .Bet she will regret tagging him in that this morning now she is sober .

Reactions: 3
226ED547-433A-4D80-A969-E1FBC1EA6487.jpeg

That face you make when you have a power cut and literally tit yourself.

Keep it classy Martin.

Touched by the strangler fingers of Saint Martin.

The ego on this twit is 🤯

He clearly now wants “a surprise gift” to thank him for his kind deeds
The strangler fingers are out in full force this morning...

• Wow
Most pets react to stress. It’s your job as an owner to help them. I’ve had many dogs, cats, rabbits and none of them have ever acted a twit like a rayn does. That’s not even a life how she acts, it’s just cruel in my opinion.
Who in their right mind films their pet distressed - surely you would try and hold her and calm her down or something... don't sit their and film it.

My husband text me to see if cat was ok when the fireworks started .... I took a photo of her at the back door looking out in amazement... not a bother on her. If she'd been stressed it would be the last thing I'd be doing.

Ps Is post office opened on Sunday - I'm sure that is where he said Derek had gone 🤔 maybe he's made his escape from the strangler

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mario you are embarrassing yourself begging for carpets , I just got a new carpet and I didn’t have to ask a bunch of menopausal woman to recommend a carpet place I just done it the old fashioned way ...went to a shop , your true colours are well and truly showing acting like your concerned about your cat but your going to leave her alone all day ...you really only care for one person and that you .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.