Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eh Martian glad to see you jumped on the Facebook thing with the whole mug picture, think you gave yourself to much hair and a few extra pounds on your body ...maybe that’s what he thinks he looks like rather than a baldy middle aged man with a body of a ten yr old !!!

He is trying to get another # off the ground though

#Mariosfinds.

I can think of a better one

#Martins-shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Life in general comes first unfortunately”
That’s unfortunate for you Mario because you’re living in fantasy land. Most people live in the real world and there’s nothing unfortunate about living in it. You f**king idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am bleeping DEAD! Have you seen that picture he's put on his stories? It looks nothing like them, no wonder he didn't put gifted on it, even Melv wouldn't have it given :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
bleeping hell my mates just posted one of these with all her kids on, i wonder if she got her inspo from Martin? Might have to rethink our friendship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am bleeping DEAD! Have you seen that picture he's put on his stories? It looks nothing like them, no wonder he didn't put gifted on it, even Melv wouldn't have it given :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂 think he got him and derek the wrong way round, his hair isnt even that colour and I doubt hes ever had that much hair in his life. Poor Rayn's been on a diet too I see

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely sick of people's tit with these Xmas pics now. Literally every other post wherever I go on social media. Stop!!! 😂

Bye lovelies, I'm off to write my own path xoxoxox

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m bleeping FUMING he’s ruined drag race for me, I’m 2 episodes behind because I actually work full time 😩😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Absolutely sick of people's tit with these Xmas pics now. Literally every other post wherever I go on social media. Stop!!! 😂

Bye lovelies, I'm off to write my own path xoxoxox
Please come back, I want to draw a picture of you from behind that looks more like Brian Blessed :love:

Reactions: 1
Hello my lovelies it’s me saviour of small businesses strangler fingers, the don of wax melts, man of no taste Mario/Melvin/Martin king of Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello my lovelies it’s me saviour of small businesses strangler fingers, the don of wax melts, man of no taste Mario/Melvin/Martin king of Scotland
I am so glad you're here! I know all of us here have been messaging you about your skincare regime and hoping you'd share your blagged products that are the best ever that you have never tried xxxx :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.