Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey lads, don't worry! He's off to see Bally for his brows again. Melvin said Bally will always be in his life for his brows... Excellent, she can wax the fuckers off again and he'll look even more of a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So it's a cleanser that's so good (having not yet tried it), but this is from the person who can only use 2 products? His favourite body wash, that he hasn't used for months?

That's how we know everything that comes out of your mouth is shite Martin. Discunt is the truest thing he has said all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say if Charlotte Tilbury hears about him she’ll be onto him to advertise her moisturizer. He’ll be gifted then!!!

Reactions: 1
Hey lads, don't worry! He's off to see Bally for his brows again. Melvin said Bally will always be in his life for his brows... Excellent, she can wax the fuckers off again and he'll look even more of a twit
Yass! and I hope Alan from Woodhill Dental Care is part of the comeback tour too, I miss the good old days 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's getting a freebie then? Last time he went to her he didn't tell her he has egggseeemah had a reaction then he scrubbed them off and had stumps. Thought he was all about that piebald woman now or has he managed to scrub his microblading off too? Probably has to pay her I'm guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When he was talking of his collaboration he said ‘I told her to give a discount code’ I am pretty sure if you are collaborating then you come up with something together, it’s not just one person calling the shots!

Reactions: 3
So it's a cleanser that's so good (having not yet tried it), but this is from the person who can only use 2 products? His favourite body wash, that he hasn't used for months?

That's how we know everything that comes out of your mouth is shite Martin. Discunt is the truest thing he has said all year.
Can only use two products, has sensitive skin but buys tit cheap shower gel from wilko.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he was going on about a collab I thought he was doing another Ava May type thing where he invented Tom Ford Black Orchid in wax melt form. But he's basically just getting some freebies in exchange for a shout out & discount code. He is such a cockend.

Sorry @Badaboom meant to quote you there as I was agreeing with you but failed as I've had 2 Jim Beams already tonight as my boy is here. I hope we get a Melvin Whitney singalong tonight as I will be in bits. :LOL:

• Haha
There’s so much wrong with what he is saying

“Sometimes I don’t know who’s watching” is he trying to claim he knows his 80,000 followers?

“A great support of my crazy life” firstly your life is NOT crazy Martin, that’s the chemicals from the cleaning products talking.
Secondly a great support how?

He really is a giant tit with pink ribbon and glitter on top
His life is almost as bland and beige as his food.

• Haha
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced Mario is a Limmy (as in Limmy's show) creation that came to life somehow. He is just a complete caricature and cannot possibly be a real, live, unironic human being.
I think everyone should tag limmy in on martins insta page - maybe they’ll collab, maybe they’ll meet up in martins favourite chippy, for some beige food. Limmy looks like he’s needing some new material to work with!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they made a big song and dance about his range launching and being in semichem but they're not now because they can't supply the stock?

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes there is a god ...Martian is so tired he can’t speak ...long may it last 😆😆😆
Oh noes! So we won't get to see his fabulous skin care regime? How will we know how to dab shite on our faces with strangler fingers? 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.