Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N-Dubz isn’t the 90’s. What’s he been sniffing 🙄
Those millions of chemicals he’s just used in a tiny one bed flat ...if the poisonous Xmas tree doesn’t get the cat then the air pollution In such a small space will ..very dangerous on so many levels 😷😷😷

Reactions: 5
This just shows what a narcissistic cock waffle he truly is. When asking about ‘another colab’ the only options to select were... ‘omg yassss’ or ‘yes asap’ where is the ‘not a bleeping chance, we had a titful last time around’ option?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clebs have been messaging him now. Apparently they have been a great support but they only messaged him yesterday evening? Don't even know the programme tbh lol. Can't be his fave programme either as he's never mentioned it before has he????? Oh and note how he didn't show it like he shows every other fuckers 🤔

God plz make his narcissistic behaviour stop 🛑

Reactions: 6
Melvin will never stop, he can't now he's had a taste of the high life. I mean, I know if i'd been gifted some wax melts and a pile of puke rolled in silver glitter and diamantes I would keep going on as well.
The zlebs are probably friends of his z list brother and are probably just the breakfast dj on Orkney FM :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Melvin will never stop, he can't now he's had a taste of the high life. I mean, I know if i'd been gifted some wax melts and a pile of puke rolled in silver glitter and diamantes I would keep going on as well.
The zlebs are probably friends of his z list brother and are probably just the breakfast dj on Orkney FM :poop:
Who is his brother??

Reactions: 1
Johnny Mcknight, panto star and I think he's on/was on a scottish soap, but don't quote me on that

Reactions: 2
There’s so much wrong with what he is saying

“Sometimes I don’t know who’s watching” is he trying to claim he knows his 80,000 followers?

“A great support of my crazy life” firstly your life is NOT crazy Martin, that’s the chemicals from the cleaning products talking.
Secondly a great support how?

He really is a giant tit with pink ribbon and glitter on top

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just die when he talks about his crazy life :ROFLMAO: If eating beige fish and chips on a Monday, spraying your tiny flat with enough carcinogens to kill off a small country and filling the place with shiny tat that Liberace would be ashamed of is crazy, then I think I'll stick with my average, dull life thanks all the same, you moonfaced prick.
Honestly, his delusions are having delusions right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just die when he talks about his crazy life :ROFLMAO: If eating beige fish and chips on a Monday, spraying your tiny flat with enough carcinogens to kill off a small country and filling the place with shiny tat that Liberace would be ashamed of is crazy, then I think I'll stick with my average, dull life thanks all the same, you moonfaced prick.
Honestly, his delusions are having delusions right now.
One of those people that considers himself crazy because he mixes 3 different crisps in a bowl on a sat night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced Mario is a Limmy (as in Limmy's show) creation that came to life somehow. He is just a complete caricature and cannot possibly be a real, live, unironic human being.

Reactions: 11
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced Mario is a Limmy (as in Limmy's show) creation that came to life somehow. He is just a complete caricature and cannot possibly be a real, live, unironic human being.
He's not. If you cut him in half he'd be 80% chips and 20% crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, crisp eating in bed is grim. Imagine if he got some crumbs of salt & vinegar crisps in his pisshole? 😮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He really contradicts himself all the time , other night he came home from work and said I need to clean ,then today he says I clean every morning no matter what time I start work even If it really early , I think his wee tiny flat always looks cold and uninviting !!!
He's just done it again by saying the make up remover from the body shop is as good as clinique... Followed by 'I cannae wait tae try it!'
Durrr! Dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.