Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! πŸ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time ma darlins' πŸ’Ž

Thread title is a combination following a campaign by @DilysMcGillis and @Johnnoijones for Smell the Wealth and Maladdin & The Magic Crapet was a joint effort from @lauramars and @It's All Fake.

Last thread round up - Derek's allegedly learning to drive, although no evidence has been seen apart from 75 car air fresheners and some Insta begging for a free car, Mazza is still not back at work, still spunking money up the wall on utter shite and he has just been gifted the bespoke, padded, studded tapas, McDonalds and juice holder of dreams and he bought a new peach towel pacifically to pop under it.

Behold....πŸ’Ž

DD20B153-5729-49DF-9D5A-1198DD0DEFF5.jpeg

As you were ma lovelies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Could Melvin's place get anymore footballers wives? The spanner has no taste whatsoever. I do wonder if Dezzer secretly hates it all but is so off his tits most of the time that he just lets it pass?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do love a shiny new thread - by any title. It's a new day! A new chapter! Of his own covered cereal box! Lived by his rules! All about his life! And all it's areas! Except the ones he keeps private! And so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Could Melvin's place get anymore footballers wives? The spanner has no taste whatsoever. I do wonder if Dezzer secretly hates it all but is so off his tits most of the time that he just lets it pass?
His whole flat is truly is an abomination - well, the kitchen is ok if you ignore all the crap on the worktops and from those bleeping manic cupboard handles - but it's a look all the chavs and Hinchers (one and the same really) seem to aspire to it judging by the hunners of comments on his grid post yesterday saying how gawjus it was. I was reading wondering if I have Kerry Katona disease as they're all clearly seeing something I'm not πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Enjoy ma darlin' πŸ’Ž
You're freaking me the feck out with those perfectly Melvin responses πŸ˜‚

I don't think you need to worry about Kerry Katona disease though. You're patently suffering from Melvinitis. Scientists are having more luck with the Covid vaccine than this particular virus though.

Stay strong and don't be tempted to inject yourself with awpolence fabulosa πŸ€’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You're freaking me the feck out with those perfectly Melvin responses πŸ˜‚

I don't think you need to worry about Kerry Katona disease those. You're patently suffering from Melvinitis. Scientists are having more luck with the Covid vaccine than this particular virus though.

Stay strong and don't be tempted to inject yourself with awpolence fabulosa πŸ€’
Love it hen πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Opens giant jewellery box parked on top of ma beach towel and contemplates which awpolence I shall wear today before tiptoeing my strangler fingers in to the thread and sharing some tap ass around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well know we know how he's making money, where he was walking, looks like he's selling his sixpence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wait til he starts putting fake tan on Ryan - boujee Tanya style

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s that video he just put on? It literally looks like a car park!! 🀣
He’s taking a wee boujee jaunt around Seedhill Pavilion. Duh!

Unrelated but the way he holds things does my head right in. Every single thing looks like it’s precariously balancing between his strangler fingers and he’s always within a few seconds of dropping stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon ma lovelies! Am just parking ma bespoke bottom into this plush thread. Ive brought some tapass and Criss feel free to share. I'll leave them on the padded boujee table just please don't get any on the rug towel πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.