Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello ma lovelies, as its a fuck it year, I phoned ma weans school and told them she had the bespoke shits, and then we fucked off to the caravan for a week. Attendance shmendance, so aye. It's hard of Internet there, so I had to catch up. I'm sick of this fat cunt wishing for a babby, like someone is going to gift him it. I'd volunteer then on the day of the birth I'd sell it to someone else for a fiver. The fat rat doesn't deserve a child.
Hard of parenting
Lack of sperm
Also

@DaisyDeluxe

Marion Whine-hoose
Snapchat-501502643.jpg
Snapchat-1036574205.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Hay hens,midweek the morra,make sure you mopkick your way through your day and pray the week away.I cannae be arsed to look at his Instagram the now,he bores me too much.Cannae believe this scroat loves animals but hates the birds.All cos his beak is bigger than their beaks.Hes so bitter.Im in bed the now,watching Bridgerton.I would love to see a bespoke piece of artwork of a Bridgerton themed Mario.Where is our resident Bansky 😉

Sent from ma iphoan
Sorry hen, I've been off living ma life as it should, capesh.
Snapchat-140090643.jpg

Snapchat-2066057110.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

ScottishMammy92

Do you think he has an A4 sparkly notebook from Home Bargains and he sits with his wee jewel top pen keeping track of all his followers?

"DEEK! DEEK! THATS ANGELA SMITH FAE DUMBARTON UNFOLLOWED ME AGAIN! THE BITCH!" 😂🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I have to admit something that actually makes me cringe inside out when I think about it. A few weeks ago, I’d had a few of those lethal 👉🏻🍹 and some friends (Marion wouldn’t know what these are) came back to mine and as we walked through my front door I said ‘smell the wealth!’ They were all like ‘wtf’ and I honestly don’t know why it came out my mouth. (Not even wealthy). I pretended it was a scene from a film I’d watched. I’ve truly been influenced by that fat cunt but not in the way he would want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I'm sacrificing masel for a bespoke experiment, I'm going to go on and follow and unfollow him then refollow randomly this week, see if I get bespokely blocked.

Mario, catch me if you can you daft wee tart 🤠 ill even make sure to do it on times where you're active, and I'll unfollow and still watch your stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Shrekssister

VIP Member
He's started packing for next year's trip, I cannae deal.

Yes Mario, it is I, Shrekssister, who has followed and unfollowed you several times in the last hour and has watched all your stories as a non follower. And I'm still unblocked, capesh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Here we go again, illiterate warblings and hard of English once more

CAPESH

He's turning into a parody of himself

Looks like he's got his internet blackout sorted so that's gid 🤣🤣
1000055965.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Babybail93

VIP Member
Off on our holidays the day. Pray for me with a baby oan the plane. The hotel is extremely adults only I hear.

Will get Mr Bail to do an outfit of the day every night and mop kick for the camera. Only in the finest polyester mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Joo92

“My skin looked so glowy when ah wiz in that place abrrrroad’. No mate, you looked like your face had been caught in a nuclear explosion, bespoke sunburn all over your massive heid. Bloody fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Scottishmammy

So Mario’s asking us all to donate to mother rendall….quick check on the just giving page and he himself hasn’t donated a penny!?? What a fucking cheek. Before you start asking followers for money make sure you’ve walked the walk yourself! Does he not get embarrassed? Because I would. Absolute brass neck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Hes gonna need a bigger notebook also
Look forward tae seeing @Shrekssister when he gets a new follower
View attachment 3001501
Hahahahaaaa. Unfollowed her this morning ma hens, ill rejoin the ranks tomorrow at some point and I'll watch her stories as a non follower today and see if I'm bespokely blocked for two infractions
Screenshot_20240618_133626_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_134217_Instagram.jpg

Attached ma wee screenshots so the wee tart knows I'm no kidding oan. Mon mario, I was in your DMs last night and now I'm no following you, who am I?!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Sloppys

VIP Member
I had one of the best nights of my life on Friday watching TS (sad I know but I have no words to describe it) and then over the weekend I have had some really awful news. I can't say too much with out doxxing myself really. Went on insta for a bit of down time and he's there moaning about people following him and unfollowing him. He's one sad bastard. He needs to get out of his flat and give less time to his fake life on the app. One thing I have learnt over the last few days is life really is too short, get out there, do what you want to do, don't hold them grudges against people, you might never get chance to say sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So when Martin eventually retires he wants to move to Lindsay Rotte because Costa teguise has stolen a piece of his heart! From the whole 7 days he was there. But he also wants to help out at animal rescue shelters when he retires too. He doesn’t know he could do that now doesn’t he? He’s on the edge of a menty b tonight lads
---
The irony of him going on about people mistreating animals when baby girl Rayn is trapped in that shithole with chemicals galore and not even a wee cat tree for her own!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51