Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Licketyspit

It's his sanitary towels hen. That's wit he's talking aboot. That wee brand Always, it's summer vacay wans with aeroplane wings. Scent is unbelievable.
Ye didnae know but ah' ve jist telt ye.
So aye.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As someone who doesn't follow these boushie brands what does the H stand for? and why does he needs that many throws? is this another thing he hoards with trainers and perfume
Halatosis.
Hard of front and back doors.
Hasn’t got a clue.
Halfwit.
Hinch is not your friend
Hope that helps 🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

YR80

Chatty Member
99%ers, ahm currently ohn ah wee block jouhneh (I can’t keep this Mario-speak up)

After he said he’d block anyone who viewed his stories without following him, I’ve watched most of them for the last 18 months and I’m STILL not blocked so now I’m going to just keep following and unfollowing the wee hedgehog, just to see what happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

AllieBee

VIP Member
Here we go again, illiterate warblings and hard of English once more

CAPESH

He's turning into a parody of himself

Looks like he's got his internet blackout sorted so that's gid 🤣🤣
View attachment 3000598
What a weirdo. And what a load of bollocks. He loses approximately 20 followers a day, I just don't believe a man of his very limited intellect can remember who's unfollowed him and know who to block when they follow him again!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ferguson

VIP Member
Who would have thought that all those 8 12 3 7 4 6 years ago when a fat bald cuckooer fae Paisley invented Instagram we'd be where we are the day.

We have a thriving virus community of which 99% of us are cunts, we've had weddings, babies., new jobs, hoose moves & clutched oor beaks along the way.

Meanwhile, all the OG of that app has done is go to B&M.

Spine bright hens, keep you power x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The just giving page has raised a grand total of £30.

Mario has 155 thousand followers. Mother Rendall herself has 23 thousand followers.

It really does show how fake the whole thing is. Mazda hasn't even donated nor any of all their other buddies on the app.
Fake arse fwends.
Popped on to do a quick update, it's just under 24 hours since the just giving has been shared by both Rendall and Mazda...the grand total is now sitting at ......🥁🥁🥁
well it's still £30 and Mario hasn't put his hand in his pocket for this good cause!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I'm surprised since Andrew Wheatcroft has been posting his wedding content that we haven't had a hoose coat gathered around the neck late night passive aggressive rant about how he doesn't get folk getting married then having a party later or some other thinly veiled ramblings that are dripping with jealousy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Fuckin hell Hens! He needs to put a jumpscare warning before those photos! I’ll have nightmares!

ps Mario since you obviously read here, I’ve been following you for ages and you still haven’t figured out who’s a tattler and who’s not 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 44

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The just giving page has raised a grand total of £30.

Mario has 155 thousand followers. Mother Rendall herself has 23 thousand followers.

It really does show how fake the whole thing is. Mazda hasn't even donated nor any of all their other buddies on the app.
Fake arse fwends.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

geezabreak

VIP Member
OMG I am pissing myself! This is just brilliant. Whoever wrote that review needs a Tattle star! And the fact they responded so nicely. Howling!
---
I just had to go and read the review again and I literally can't breathe. The person who wrote the response must have been pissing themselves. Also. They probably thought MDM has learning difficulties and they would be right! Can I award the Tattle gold medal for services to Tattle right now. I would love to know who wrote the review I have my suspicions and I think it's one of our 'lovelies' !!!
The best bit was that 18 people found the review helpful 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

TheGoblinKing

Lovelies I went to see the bespoke band Blondie in ma home town during the week. I had ma wee sign and all

I ❤ Debbie Harris!
Ur power and talent is unmated!!

But everyone lookes at me like id two heeds so she is blocked! Her passions are nae ma passions anymore!
Capeesh??

• Haha
  • Heart