Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
So Mario’s asking us all to donate to mother rendall….quick check on the just giving page and he himself hasn’t donated a penny!?? What a fucking cheek. Before you start asking followers for money make sure you’ve walked the walk yourself! Does he not get embarrassed? Because I would. Absolute brass neck
He never donates, the tight fisted bastard. And if he did he'd make it known by showing a screenshot of it to make him look good.

Yeah, you're a horrible friend, Mario 🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hay Fatty.
I'll re-followed youse at 7pm yesterday.
Just unfollowed you again now. My profile pic is in black and white and my name begins with N
I'll re-follow at 7pm again too also.

Tons blessings 🙌 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

AllieBee

VIP Member
Omg, we are going to get another "never push a loyal person" speech, the noo.
The lanyard got a mention!
View attachment 3003465View attachment 3003466
---

The fucking crayons!
OMG I am pissing myself! This is just brilliant. Whoever wrote that review needs a Tattle star! And the fact they responded so nicely. Howling!
---
I just had to go and read the review again and I literally can't breathe. The person who wrote the response must have been pissing themselves. Also. They probably thought MDM has learning difficulties and they would be right! Can I award the Tattle gold medal for services to Tattle right now. I would love to know who wrote the review I have my suspicions and I think it's one of our 'lovelies' !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Oh my god ma hens ma title won. Having a lethal wee aperol was tonic tae celebrate.

Washing all his towels, what does he mean? Both towels? Surely his damp towel rail disnae runneth over

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Has anyone been blocked by him yet for following and then unfollowing again? I’m still waiting!
So I've been trying but honest to god she's hard of brains and kerry katonas. Over the last couple of days I was periodically unfollowing, then immediately refollowing, then unfollowing. Randomly all throughout the day. Then this morning within 2 minutes of her posting her fluffy story, I literally followed and unfollowed about 6 times in rapid succession, absolutely nothing. Still following the silly bitch now. Added a bespoke wee time stamped screenshot as well for all of you. I'm back cosy in the followers, back to his DMs soon (hoping unfollowing etc hasn't affected that 🫠) so aye, she's full of shite is my scientific conclusion.
Screenshot_20240619_191805_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Joo92

Mario “I am the patron saint of animals in need”
Also Marion “Fuck off with your singing birds, I need my sleep”
Hard of love for all creatures
Absolute walloper. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Oh go fuck off and put your Christmas tree up. It is June afterall. Maybe if he had a life he wouldn’t notice these things or care!
This is exactly why people unfollow him. He's such a toxic little 🪱. His account is negative, bitchy, boring, uninspiring, definitely un-influencing and has absolutely zero cleaning content. His quotes are all passive aggressive, he oozes jealousy and needs to remember that's he's 40 not 4. He's a grown ass man more concerned about who follows than getting on with actual content for his account.

Honestly does he think he's intimidating anyone with this post? I unfollowed years ago and still not blocked so up yours Mario! If you do block me ill just watch on my arse licking follower account 😅😅😅 I only watch in order to enjoy the banter on this thread and to remind myself how not to live life. What a rude little man he is. Oh and the irony of his post is that we all know he secretly reads here.....we 👀 you Moanio 🙄 😉 😜 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
@OhhBacon how much has the baked bean raised, the noo?
Another individual has donated £20 so it’s now up to £50! So far 3 people have donated and Mazda isn’t one of them although this is his ‘fuck it year’ so clearly he has thought fuck it to give any of his earnings to charity.

It really shows how utterly uninfluentioal and fake all the thousands of followers are. I’ve got a couple of hundred friends on Facebook (old school, I know) and less than ten mates in my work what’s app group and I could get more donations that these loons with their ’influence’!

• Heart
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I have to admit something that actually makes me cringe inside out when I think about it. A few weeks ago, I’d had a few of those lethal 👉🏻🍹 and some friends (Marion wouldn’t know what these are) came back to mine and as we walked through my front door I said ‘smell the wealth!’ They were all like ‘wtf’ and I honestly don’t know why it came out my mouth. (Not even wealthy). I pretended it was a scene from a film I’d watched. I’ve truly been influenced by that fat cunt but not in the way he would want.
Would it make you feel better if I told you I drove past a McGill’s bus when I was in Glasgow and involuntarily gave it a little wave?

• Haha
Hello cunts, I have just caught up after a bespoke childbirth journey and just want to show some boujie appreciation to @mammaof3 who has allowed me to keep up with Maz and his collection of vile trolls. I have stopped watching any of his posts with his nails on a blackboard voice if the wean is with me or near me as I canny handle his perfect ears being besmirched by that cretin so the update posts will continue to be appreciated. Thanks hen x

He wouldny know what to dae wi a wean. It would be dressed in shein polyester and skooshed with one of its scents of the day but would have nae nappy on and a savers bag for a pram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Poptart

VIP Member
“I’m gonna be that cunt”

You said it Mario.

Hard of liking where he lives.
Hard of a fan.
Hard of hobbies so Deek can watch football without him being a whiney bitch.
Hard of Spanish residency.
Hard of moisture in his skin.
Hard of quiet birds.

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Fuck sake Hens, husband just bought a second car for driving to and from the train station of the mornings (it’s too far to walk) and he’s only gone and bought a Mazda. Now I’ll be thinking of the fuzzy haired worm every time I get in 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like I need to go on a wee blocking journey to cleanse my brain.

I, ICantWithThesePeople, call it criss and joos to myself when I’m doing the shopping, also.

New York, America,
That place abroad,
Not hard of droving,
Also,
👌🏻
Two cars aye, but how many salt n pepper sets ye got hen?

• Haha