Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Ma favourite Beakism is tottie hearts, some kind OG goat me tae ken when ah didni, even #treatit me tae the bespoke video tae.

Ah think it's in the wiki, will try and find it and post here ma lovelie 😘

Here youse go, big 🥔♥ tae @mammaof3 fur aw her wurk oan the wiki 👌

A singing wan tae, absolutely #treatit
Why did he put a video of him singing and dancing badly showing his pit stains? How gross!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This fits Maz to a tee.

Oniomania (compulsive shopping, or what's more commonly referred to as shopping addiction)

Shopping addiction is a behavioral addiction that involves compulsive buying as a way to feel good and avoid negative feelings, such as anxiety and depression.

Items purchased during a compulsive shopping spree are often hoarded unused, and compulsive shoppers begin to plan their next spending spree.
Well that’s him all over isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mrsbucket

VIP Member
God help us, the new reel 🤮 that flat is a fucking riot, shite on every surface and like a thrift shop, I've seen less shite at a jumble sale.

Deek, if you read this, get your crayons out and add some colour. Imagine Maz doing his dinger 🤣
I can't wait for the Autumn tat to come oot. Pyoor harvest festival at yer local village hall vibes 🍂

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Who’s using the Sabrina sound that he knows coz as always it’s a passive aggressive post towards someone. He calls us trolls, he’s the biggest one going.
Probably nobody, he's just trying to figure a way to make sure he can call people motherfuckers and use the song as an excuse.
---
I wonder if Monzo knows this about this boy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Right aw youse moaning 99%er 🐍 wummin cunts yeese have tae gie it a rest. Us newbies are clutching oor beaks wi excitement at aw yer promised delights actually happening in front of our ain kerry katonas this week. Personal highlights this week:
Grinch pj's in June ✔
Hearing capesh ✔
Reading petty cash ✔
Oan edge waiting for a mop kick or cunt washings coz I huvney read aboot them in a previous thread yit.
IDKBIGTK
Glad I'm not the only wan subconsciously inserting Moanelina quotes that urney ma quotes irl. Mr paws passions urney ma passions but he canney help hissel saying thank me later when he's trying to be a smart bum bum.
Tonsa love. Spine bright 💎
Ma favourite Beakism is tottie hearts, some kind OG goat me tae ken when ah didni, even #treatit me tae the bespoke video tae.

Ah think it's in the wiki, will try and find it and post here ma lovelie 😘

Here youse go, big 🥔♥ tae @mammaof3 fur aw her wurk oan the wiki 👌

A singing wan tae, absolutely #treatit

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Jay Slater shud huv went tae Lindsay Rotte and goat that bus Beak recommended that goes roon in a circle, wud never huv goat loast then, also.
That wee wifey Rosalind could have entertained him aw week in the lobby, no need to go anywhere!!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I live 2 miles from him and I'm sweating my tits off, how is he managing to be in those fucking pjs 🤮 but then again I live in a really well insulated new build, aye smell my wealth Mario like I smell your bo through your polyester
Dae youse stay in Feegie hen, next tae the dumped sofas?

• Haha