Cleaning with Mario #127 My AOL inbox runneth over.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 64 votes @Shrekssister is the champ.

Cleaning with Mario #127: My AOL inbox runneth over.

Previous thread.

Twattish highlight.
Tuesday, posted about his ''mate'' Hinch, he was passing along all the huns messages, he missed her and he wants her back.
Wed, slapping his lips together in the kitchen back peddling talking about yesterday's post.

but aside from that he is...

Still a c*nt.

1718641101550.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Reversing up mae own lane because I wanted to say that these two having actual offspring is a scary thought. It’d never work wae Marion’s desire for extremely adult only holidays. It’d also mean they would have tae move to an actual hoose, no a flat that they call a hoose but a real hoose, and after spending aww the hunners of petty cash on the DC-fix applied tae the kitchen units, it’d be a no fae him. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought he couldn’t use normal products to wash his clothes due to his skin being on the highest spectrum of sensitivity anyone has ever known. Or is he just saying how much he loves it to suck up to Hinch?

• Haha
Can’t believe it’s a new thread hens.
Marion hasn’t got space for a cot or Moses basket for a baby it would need to sleep in one of this many Nike boxes or a storage box.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Mario’s asking us all to donate to mother rendall….quick check on the just giving page and he himself hasn’t donated a penny!?? What a bleeping cheek. Before you start asking followers for money make sure you’ve walked the walk yourself! Does he not get embarrassed? Because I would. Absolute brass neck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So Mario’s asking us all to donate to mother rendall….quick check on the just giving page and he himself hasn’t donated a penny!?? What a bleeping cheek. Before you start asking followers for money make sure you’ve walked the walk yourself! Does he not get embarrassed? Because I would. Absolute brass neck
He never donates, the tight fisted bastard. And if he did he'd make it known by showing a screenshot of it to make him look good.

Yeah, you're a horrible friend, Mario 🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Swerving oot ma Jo Molane tae ask, will Moanio be declaring Gran Canaria as noo fae him now that the shark is paddling about at his planned resort? Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did the silly bastard say ''they also do it in the wax melt with Ava Mayfair''?

What, nay, joyofclean do not do a wax melt in that scent!

Notice he didna tag that story.

Untitled.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello cunts, I have just caught up after a bespoke childbirth journey and just want to show some boujie appreciation to @mammaof3 who has allowed me to keep up with Maz and his collection of vile trolls. I have stopped watching any of his posts with his nails on a blackboard voice if the wean is with me or near me as I canny handle his perfect ears being besmirched by that cretin so the update posts will continue to be appreciated. Thanks hen x

He wouldny know what to dae wi a wean. It would be dressed in shein polyester and skooshed with one of its scents of the day but would have nae nappy on and a savers bag for a pram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How long before we get the up close and personal face story of ‘if l see wan mare post aboot these f’n euros l am gonna punch someone , nae one cares aboot it’ from the mother to be ? ⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the baked bean wanting?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god ma hens ma title won. Having a lethal wee aperol was tonic tae celebrate.

Washing all his towels, what does he mean? Both towels? Surely his damp towel rail disnae runneth over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's his sanitary towels hen. That's wit he's talking aboot. That wee brand Always, it's summer vacay wans with aeroplane wings. Scent is unbelievable.
Ye didnae know but ah' ve jist telt ye.
So aye.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's his sanitary towels hen. That's wit he's talking aboot. That wee brand Always, it's summer vacay wans with aeroplane wings. Scent is unbelievable.
Ye didnae know but ah' ve jist telt ye.
So aye.
Also.
I feel a Mario thrush journey coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Got a wee fright ma lovelies when a couldnae find the thread, thought a had been bespokely blocked but thankfully youse trolls had just started a new wan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Got a wee fright ma lovelies when a couldnae find the thread, thought a had been bespokely blocked but thankfully youse trolls had just started a new wan.
Ye joost frighted yer wee self there hen, so ye did. Joost take a wee sniff of some ae they wee smelling salts thingymajigs hen and you'll be aw safe and cosy in nae time.
Mazda sniffs Rayns litter box when his klarna bill comes in and it dis work. Anything wae ammonia in so Ahm telt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26