Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
There's no a single person on earth that believes that every time you leave the bedsit your hunners of thousands of followers come rushing towards you telling you how amazing you are.

There's never a single tagged photo of you anywhere.
It's really embarrassing 😳 you sound fucking stupid.
Oh, and if you're that ill then maybe try considering others and staying at home.
Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Imagine if he’s telling the truth, he starts planning with brands at the start of June, and that six months of dedication and brain power from him results in this.

(2023 campaign for Tony Alond Almond. Yes, he advertised a brand by spelling the company name wrong)

IMG_8068.jpeg

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So he’s basically walking around smelling like an ambi pur plug in? Imagine the smell of the McGills to Clydebank - decaying teeth and gums, cat piss, damp and pink yaya.

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
He once told us that his favourite colour is blue. So there’s that.
And he said the immortal line used the Jo Malone haun wash, Beak was fummming 👌

Without compromising ma security, ah'm gawn tae Paisley later. Will keep an eye out fur the gruesome twosome oot in the wild, and ma ears open fur the sound of a swinging lanyard, also.

• Haha

Chatty Member
Whyyyyyyyy does his filter smooth his stubble and accentuate the pores on his nose?!

That filter must be a 🐍 off of this virus app

Also.

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Didnae Ken maonio knew Amy Winehouse more than her dad did. He needs to make another fillum fae mazdas point eh view. Just showing her whenever she went tae the shoaps or lying on her sofa with criss and jooos watching TV.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
A new thread, absolutely #treatit oan this reset day.

Ah'm busy aw weekend sitting oot ma back garden living ma life but saw this ad fur a bespoke bedsit in Paisley and hud tae run tae share it wi aw youse vile wummin cunts. 👌
Screenshot_20240602-085743.png

As a Brucie bonus ah've also attached a wee reading exercise fae Rosetta Stone fur aw youse #hardofscottish. Rosetta huz gave me a bespoke discount tae ma brand if youse youse code #auldmadge10, also.
Screenshot_20240601-093126.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
So transparent that after his huff with Hannah the other day he's now beeb obsessively posting Ava May stuff 🙈 Clearly done a classic Mario and acted like a bitch then the fear kicked in a couple of days later when he realised he needs Hannah and Hinch so now he's non stop arse licking.
No words about the autumn cushion cover. We knew it was coming. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart

mutleypaws

I feel as if my newbie status is starting to bear fruit. This weekend alone has brought me another bitter rant, illness aw week has been cured with a fine dining experience à la spoons, not only have I witnessed my first take me baaaaaack but am about to miss a season and head straight to Autumn wreath central. Life is good ma lovelies!
IDKBIGTK
Thank me later
So on and so forth
Tonsa luv

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Are those flats being demolished really that close to his block?!. Feck will he be pissed when the new builds go up if it is 😂

I want to know what the two council guys say to each other after their visit 🤭
Imagine all the rats, cockroaches and spiders vacating the slums next door. Straight over tae Marion’s close. Brilliant

• Haha

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Such a busy time. Priceless.
Goes to his brothers panto and puts up a tree - badly. I'm definitely missing something here. Factual

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
They’ll probably say ”fancy spending aw that money on this shithole” and “do we need to report this tenant to the office for hoarding based on the piles of pyoor shite he’s got stacked up everywhere” and “is he allowed a cat under the housing rules if he doesn’t have a back door to allow the cat out into the garden” and “what’s that smell” and they won’t be referring to the umpteen plug ins! Literally like Chernobyl.
---

You’ve heard of three men and a little lady. I present to you, two (council) men and a little gay-Deek! 🤣🤣
Why's there sticky back plastic all over the worktops?
Who gave him permission to install the media wall?
What's wrong with his hair?
Why is he so red?

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Well hens, I think am gonna have to hand up ma Cunt Card.

I’m hosting a wee business event in ma hoose the morra and have added ma wifi details to the high footfall area so all the other cunts know that I have broadband.

IMG_7971.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow