Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Admittedly, I think Hannah has a fabulous figure, but I can’t see her face without hearing “giggity giggity”.

IMG_7643.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oor @mammaof3 Does a grand job of keeping the Wiki updated.
It's her joy & pride and it isnae even her joab.

Salt of the earth.
Earth and soul
Gold in weight and so forth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He apparently has a problem with his corneas which at one point he proclaimed he would be blind eventually (coroneas = kerry Katonas = kerries 👀)
It should also be noted that his specs he's supposed tae weer only make an appearance when he goes tae his eye appts. So si, hard of Kerry katona-itis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like his feet don’t move at all while he’s dancing 🕺 😜
Is this Ava May another Hinch wannabe? She doesn’t look like a very nice person and seems to think she’s amazing ..
Without a filter she's got a square Desperate Dan face. Like her perfumes, she's fake as feck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Changing his bedding again?!. Has it been a week already?.

• Haha
Why is he posting his teenage niece’s bedroom to his public instagram page! I would be bleeping livid if I was his sister.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Without a filter she's got a square Desperate Dan face. Like her perfumes, she's fake as feck 😂
Pure affronted that youse took my name in vain! Blocked and reported so aye. 🐍😘
---
Changing his bedding again?!. Has it been a week already?.
How does he fit this in working a hunner hours a day? #majoabismajoab

• Haha
Jesus wept, showing his nieces bed to all the pervs on the planet

Hard of morals
Hard of intelligence

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is the third pillow for wee Deek to climb up onto the bed? I’m trying to get tae know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he posting his teenage niece’s bedroom to his public instagram page! I would be bleeping livid if I was his sister.
I'd be furious as well. He bangs on about privacy, but he just can't help himself.
Really all he's doing is showing off as usual, but that's not his property to show.

He's a stupid bastard!.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.