Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m a newbie here and I think the wiki needs translation tae. No?
Good idea lol.The Lauren Goodger thread has a wiki that includes all her typos and what they mean lol.We need this for our Mazda.
1000014243.jpg
1000014244.jpg
1000014245.jpg

---
Ok so I’m a newbie here and I think the wiki needs translation tae. No?
Good idea lol.The Lauren Goodger thread has a wiki that includes all her typos and what they mean lol.We need this for our Mazda.
1000014243.jpg
1000014244.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
God he's so awkward. Dancing with his breeze block heed looking down at the flair 💀 Whit a riot! And he's still bleating oan about his 'haters' aw these years later.
Haters? Nah!!! He has much deserved piss takers. He’s far to tragic to hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure on the first video the other lad that’s dancing is that fool from NI who also jumped on the cleaning bandwagon. He was a right numpty an’ all. Can anyone remember his name? He used to mop his Mam’s carpets 🤣🤣🤣
Our old cleaner at the office ran the mop over our carpet tiles after she vacuumed. She got some weird looks from client's that came in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like his feet don’t move at all while he’s dancing 🕺 😜
Is this Ava May another Hinch wannabe? She doesn’t look like a very nice person and seems to think she’s amazing ..
She's full of plastic now looks like a sex doll. Hannah Chapman is her name. There was a live on her business account with Mario effing and Jeffing in in the front of her car and Dyslexic Deek in the back in his booster seat trying his best to read out the questions and getting them all wrong. And then Mario realised the cunts (us) had seen his live and asked him all sorts of questions and he went off on one. Was a really funny day on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love a Shartin Martin translator but would also love to know what Kerry Katona’s mean. Shine bright 💎 trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I would love a Shartin Martin translator but would also love to know what Kerry Katona’s mean. Shine bright 💎 trolls.
It's a bespoke eye condition called Keratoconus.Only extremely adult boujee people get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Shartin came from his bespoke IBS journey and Martin as we all think he looked more like a Martin than an Italian Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2939579View attachment 2939581View attachment 2939582
---

View attachment 2939579View attachment 2939581
The wiki has a section on his typos, sayings etc.

but it isn't as extensive as LG's, otherwise, I'd be on it all day and I'd feel a twit picking up on his low intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The one with Deek dancing in the scent ‘gingivitis’.
---
He apparently has a problem with his corneas which at one point he proclaimed he would be blind eventually (coroneas = kerry Katonas = kerries 👀)
Imagining Tattlers on Master Mind with their chosen subject being the language of Marion. 😂🤣
---
AvaMay’s newest scent is a doop of the Mrs. Hinch/Lenor scent Vacay Vibes. She hasn’t tagged Hinch but used her name as a hashtag, and is using the Vacay Vibes name.

Surely Lenor clamp down on that kind of thing?

View attachment 2939419
The little suitcase charm is about the same size of case Maz took to Lindsay tae fit all his two pieces in! IYKYKIYDKGTK
Hard of cotton garments
Also

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2939579View attachment 2939581View attachment 2939582
---

View attachment 2939579View attachment 2939581
Get tae ken hens, oor baby gurl @mammaof3 huz a bougee section already in wiki, worth her gold in weight and salt.on earth, also.
Screenshot_20240516-174620.png
Screenshot_20240516-174651.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.