Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannae stop watching this video ma lovely. I keep treatit maself and clutching ma beak.

You are truly worth your gold in weight! More vids please 🙏

🥔💙
Och thenk ye mah hen. Ah hiner 'an pray uir Marion appreciates 'an loves them tay!
Am addin' tae his media section, sae we will build a bespoke collection. And so forth. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

M33L4

VIP Member
Is the third pillow for wee Deek to climb up onto the bed? I’m trying to get tae know.

• Haha
Cannae wait for the fUnNy sToRiEs he has to tell us this weekend.
That actually never happened 🙄
If they're as funny as the "Blind Nikita Dug" and "Flashed The Postman" pure beak clutching bullshite he's concocted previously, then we in for a treatit ma lovelies 💎
---
See what youse lot mean about the dreaded "dots of doom"! 🤣
Edited slaw mo 🐢
🔊
That's literally the speed Deek talks ahahahha

• Haha

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
And they're quite new I believe, we all went on an Ikea Journey and he still bought wardrobes that are too tiny for all his shite, its mental how he has a load of nike shoeboxes piled up in front of it too.. I couldn't live amongst all that clutter :sick:

I've stupidly watched his stories a few time while I've been eating an had to put the plate down my lovely, near been sick all over ma dinner looking at that big dome of his with his sonic hair. He just looks like he needs a bespoke bath, nae debates and so forth. Not even a filter can help him hen :eek:

New York in America
Also
I meant the dildo 😂😂😂

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Sorry to ask stupid questions but how does one hang their bedsheets outside of their back door when they live on the top floor of a block of flats with only a front door?
He is hard aww brain cells and is mixing up the meaning of back doars.

• Haha
Ma lovelies! I was supporting that small business Asda earlier on today and almost sharted maself right there in aisle 22 seeing the new collab range - Macaroni x Asda!

Pyooor luxury! Utter wealthy! Pistachio! Top notes, base notes and music notes! (sing it hen!)

Sadly fae me those 🐍 on the virus app Asda nae take Klarna so I couldnae get to know about these new must have summer perfumes!

These won’t be around for long hens - EXTREMLEY LIMITED EDITION and also ADULT.
Music notes 😆

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Oh. My. Days! This is a different level for our Maz. I've been to Gran Canaria once wi a couple that we were friends with for a few years but it turned into a nightmare. She kicked off so many times and hearing them have sex nextdoor was :sick:
Actually been looking at holidays tonight including GC so maybe we'll meet up 🤔😅

• Haha