Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ha ha ha ha ha there’s a lot to say on this but the transitions remind me of when we used to go to Orlando as kids in the 90s and my Dad would film it on a video camera and then spend hours transferring it all to VHS with fancy titles at the beginning and state of the art transitions 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not a fully qualified cunt yet so can’t write in Mario’s bespoke hard of English/Scottish 😅
You're definitely one of us, the 99%. We are all cunts on here and we love it! I can't do Mariospeak either and I've been on this thread a couple of years now I think. Best thread on tattle and nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

mammaof3

VIP Member

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

So he comes on to talk about an email which is about a new AM release, then makes it all about him.

7.jpg
8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Is he still wearing the wee “all inclusive” band you get? Oh wait…
Deek had the weans one, obviously.
I bet Deek was part of the Groovy Gang on holiday, like Rodney from only fools & horses🤣. Kids disco, bed by 9. Grrrooovvyyyy🕺🕺
[/QUOTE]
His wee colouring in on the wall of fame.

• Haha

Lim1947

Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
'Am still slowin' things doon! 🤭
Luxury, deid boojee, Lindsay Rotte, Also
🔊
Welcome hen! I cannot laugh any harder if I try, worth your gold in weight. Tattie heart to youse.
Liz be de law
Lyndsay rotte
So si..

• Haha
  • Heart
Talks about someone being a ned? When he is the very one spelling and talking like a ned would.
If only the world could be a bit more upfront coming from the wee bam that makes a posts but doesn’t say it to person face.
He is that annoying person you would see on Facebook posting anything and everything to just make a post or get attention.

Reading them actual makes me cringe.

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Short Dick Man
---

Aye he works 7 days a week.
But never at the weekend!
(???????)
For someone who works a hunner hours a day, seven days a week, on week days only, he seems tae have plenty aww time to buy pyooor luxurious, high quality bespoke and engraved bath mats. I’m in the north and it’s been grim all day!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I’m sure on the first video the other lad that’s dancing is that fool from NI who also jumped on the cleaning bandwagon. He was a right numpty an’ all. Can anyone remember his name? He used to mop his Mam’s carpets 🤣🤣🤣
Our old cleaner at the office ran the mop over our carpet tiles after she vacuumed. She got some weird looks from client's that came in 😂

• Haha