Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know Manio is not a male, so he doesn't need to wear trousers. And who can say she's not classy enough? What about the lace balero? What about the god damn blouse and culottes?

Reactions: 41
To be fare Deek‘s shorts were almost full length on him on account of him being hard or height so aye.

Reactions: 60
I was going to say, surely they wore full length trousers on the way over, that they could have worn to get access to the ALL INCLUSIVE food at least some of the time, before dolling up in the OOTD.

But with these two, who knows! Anyway we know the travel expert likes fine dining so that's okay then.

Reactions: 24
Even when she wore trousers, they wouldn't let her in on account of having fingers for toes. So aye

Reactions: 42
Didn't he say he was researching the holiday destination on some Facebook page or something. Even though they did absolutely nothing while they were there, apart from providing us with entertainment.

I'd always have a look at a few reviews of the hotel as well as reading the booking information. He needs to up his game as a travel expert!

Reactions: 23
A wee montage ay Lanzerote memories, nightly 2 piece fashion an' kicks! ✨️

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 94
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app

Reactions: 47
Take me baaaaaaack

The fucking travel guide has ended me. Am gutted the holiday is over.

Why did no one tell him you don't need to take your iron, ironing board, cups plates & a kettle tae Lindsay Rotte?
everywhere oan this app

Ground room floor
Extremely adults only
Safeguarding concern.
Ongoing negotiations with Jet2 also x

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.