Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Hay (Mario's version of hey) Saturday! Here's a nice pic of Mario getting his brows done/ruined a bit more. It's a few stone ago.
Screenshot_20240510-201833_kindlephoto-35064541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I would love a Shartin Martin translator but would also love to know what Kerry Katona’s mean. Shine bright 💎 trolls.
It's a bespoke eye condition called Keratoconus.Only extremely adult boujee people get it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Loving how he's now become a travel expert after one holiday!! 😂😂
Also pissing myself at the fact they like 'fine dining' and he's extremely Fussy..... fussy

Like a young child who only wants beige English food more like! 😂😭

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I've just woken up to this and my usual crabbit for 3hrs after being awake self has been creased wi laughter. Immense 😂.

As a newbie I am so excited to find out all about the bold yin's idiosyncrasies. The stories from the wee crumbs of detail you have all been leaving me are within reach! Is it not awfy guid when you find a glorious new tattle bam wi hunners of threads? It's like a Xmas tree in August. My OCD arse is now going to have to start at the very beginning of this journee. Also.
Don't worry hen, if Beak kin be an Insta OG but joined in 2018, youse kin be an OG oaf this thread and nae debates.

Feel free to ask any questions, we love telling auld stories oaf Beak and Deek ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
A wee montage ay Lanzerote memories, nightly 2 piece fashion an' kicks! ✨️ 💃
🔊
This is amazing ma lovely. I am pure clutching ma beak!
Couldn’t wait to come on here this morning and tell youse all about last night. I am hard of technology so I asked a relative (called Matthew) to go onto Mazdas insta and download a few videos to keep on ma phone. I’m no Martha 🫣.

There is nothing better than someone getting to know and discover Marion for the first time. The shock! The questions!

It made my night ma lovely. I will screenshot a few but basically Matthew is coming round tonight to ask more as he is so confused and doesne believe that this isn’t a parody account. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh god it’s started, we’ll have a whole summer of ‘when I was abroad’ now won’t we? I maintain that he’s never left the uk before Lindsay rottee, nobody who’s ever been on holiday before acts like he did.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Just treatit myself to another read of the Wiki. Pissed ma pants at this evidence of Manio and Denek NOT being used to going into a restaurant #finedining
Still cracks me up everytime it's mentioned he was pure affronted and crabbit 🤣🤣🤣

That will always make me laugh. Why did it not occur to them to er...go in! 🤣. Another fine dining experience missed 🤣

I'm a bit surprised they managed to negotiate their way through airports and onto flights, successfully, tbh.
They definitely had airport assistance- they can barely get out of Paisley never mind go to another country called Lindsay Grotte 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder when he will start buying stuff for next years holiday, this weekend maybe?
He will share stories of funny stuff that happened basically give himself few more days to make stuff up and lie. Can’t wait but also.
Baby gro is back for summer.

He said they would stop buying stuff it was getting ridiculous amount stuff they had but everyone on stories there is another new box in the back, I want to know what that green and red thing on wardrobe surely that isn’t Christmas stuff??
---
Marion says you can’t get air con in homes but you can he NTGTKIHDK. More people are investing in it esp new builds because they hold the heat all year.
Since getting our side the drive done our 🐍 neighbour has been parking right outside my windows, how I’ve been struggling to pop on here, nightmare at this rate I should just be doing a Marion this isnae for me Mr Isa let’s get a shed.
Honestly hens never buy a house with shared drive it’s hellish, or as Marion says don’t buy a house the bank own it and it’s not yours for 40 years even if you get a fixed rate for 50 years. So aye rant over. Fuck it year for Isa

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Looks like his feet don’t move at all while he’s dancing 🕺 😜
Is this Ava May another Hinch wannabe? She doesn’t look like a very nice person and seems to think she’s amazing ..
She's full of plastic now looks like a sex doll. Hannah Chapman is her name. There was a live on her business account with Mario effing and Jeffing in in the front of her car and Dyslexic Deek in the back in his booster seat trying his best to read out the questions and getting them all wrong. And then Mario realised the cunts (us) had seen his live and asked him all sorts of questions and he went off on one. Was a really funny day on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
my all time fave Martin moment is when he said one of his braindead followers was watching his stories in a cafe in New York and the waitress overheard the videos and said she had heard of Martin and watches his stories too… that’s New York in America btw for all you ones that need to get to know, capesh hens 👌👌👌👌

ALSO, which one of ya’s said as soon as he got home he would be flogging wax melt woman’s shite again? He’s such a boring bast we can literally read him like a book.

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also
That was me hen. It was inevitable that Moanio would return to sell his wares from his brand that he built from the groond up. And he's ever predictable now home in his safe space.
Stinking knock aff stinking oodie ✅
Car wash leggings ✅
Flogging wax melts ✅
Cunt washings everywhere ✅
Baby gurl Rayn side eye ✅
Looking forward to a Sunday reset from him so aye. Then the work week and the come down really begins for him.
I think he's cold as he still won't admit the Lionel Flairs (vinyl flooring for the newbies) are cooler and colder than a witches titty when combined with being at the top of a Paisley shit tip building and he secretly wishes he had crapet back (newbies - he can't spell carpet).
Ah'm still living ma own best holiday life, several times zones away, for a few more days, with them lethal 🍹
Having to work harder now at the entertainment without Moanio and Denek so Mr Spot is mocking up an OOTD for me, complete with martial arts demo. He's a keeper so aye ❤.

Lindsay Rotte
Trained in nails
Hard of work ethic

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app
Hen, shorts might be allowed but Manio didny huv ony on account of him packing 43 pairs of swimmin trunks, the lilac leggings hud pish stains and the black trousers were only on for the photo because due tae the massive consumption of Lays while lying beached oan his deck chair widny fasten up. Hope that helps.
Lindsay Rotte
Fine dining

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Every time I saw holiday Deek I just kept thinking he was part of the “Groovy Gang” (Only Fools and Horses) iykykiydkgtk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Mr sloppys will never forgive me for that! He couldn’t even look over, his eyes were firmly on the road 😂.
Hope you rewarded him by letting him bend you over the Joseph Joseph bin in the shower, stood on the engraved bath mat, of course. Mr Sloppys kept his power that day. Spine bright like a 💎

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Noticed that the ‘jumping home’ reel had to be done in the living room amidst all of Marion’s cleaning and laundry paraphernalia as it’s the only room with a run up long enough to do it in. Who could be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 36