Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he realises you can still burn even if it’s cloudy? What a mug
I got the worst sunburn of my life in Lanzarote, on a cloudy day in February. I’m black, and no peely walley like that bleep. Can’t wait until she starts shedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Coincidence that days after wee Marion and his shart card arrive there is a sewage problem in Lanzo 🤣🤣🤣
1000023671.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Whit a day of dawn ma luvlies.

Still in shock av graced the same hotel as Saint Marion (fur a henny, but we move!).

Looking forward tae wee Deek up at the minidisco the night and crispy Marion greeting as he takes photaes xoxo

Tons of love 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That fashion show oan the balcony wis classic, wee Deeks ribbed shorts 😂 😂
Given that 95% of his followers ur woman why is he bothering tae tell us aboot his ootfits also
Tonsa love and so forth
Fur their weans ma lovelie.

El capeesho!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s when he says he in the shade with the brolly up then brings his hand in which casts a shadow. The brolley isnae in the right place ma lovelie. Mr sloppys spends his holiday moving the brolley round me on the sunbed so I’m not in the sun. I suppose it’s hard for Deek when he’s so small to do that for Maz.
IMG_2294.png
IMG_2295.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion topping up the tan whilst wee Deek is having his toddler nap in the room ahead of the kiddie disco tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
His forehead is so huge the filter stops halfway up 😭😂😂

The perfect blurred filtered skin and the big peeling melted heed is too much for me on this dayn of dawn.

It's too good. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
omg he's an imbecile.

People are so nice to him - err yeah cos they want ya money, silly twit.

Super model hahahahaha. Mario, they are taking the piss.

441825261_7865118126834148_6265325582494672897_n.jpg
Untitled.png
441584365_1142279246811509_2548177339659921377_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.