Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he shaved his legs I think it’s the friction from wearing the purple leggings so much it’s caused all the hair on his legs to fall off.
Put a pair of shades on or stop the overacting with the squinting, he is squinting that much when Deed Deek looks at him it’s making him do it. Also.

Reactions: 37
I cannae stop laughing His face is just pyoor hilarious. This is so much better than I imagined

Reactions: 26
Hola amigos.Im fucking howling.The red face.The chef outfit.Deek lifting his shoe up,looking like he's checking if he's trod in dog shit.The bumbags.The ridiculous reel hopping from Beruit to Lanza.Nearly pissed the bed laughing at the pic of Manio with shit coming out of his shorts,the bin bags on the balcony and Denek about 2 foot tall behind.Bravo @hopethishelpsallthebest

Reactions: 39
What on earth is he saying? I heard - legs, primark, lilac. And why is deek where his school PE kit? What’s the point in telling us where the crap is from if he bought it last year?

Reactions: 23
Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward! The big red slap heed has tipped me over the edge tonight.

Bespoke sunburn in the shade "never message this page again". Your worries are not ma worries.

Reactions: 42
Me! There is zero chemistry there, it's like a grandad and his son. Deek looks like a child and Marion an old man in dreadful clothes.

Reactions: 33
Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward!
This is the face of someone who's rohypnol is wearing off. He's thinking where the fuck am I. Quick Manio, you'd better give him a wee top up the noo.

Reactions: 58
Considering he’s never out of home bargains you’d think he’d of got some factor 50 for that bonce.
And how dry are his lips! i feel sorry for dereks if he ever lets melvin near it.

Reactions: 28

Ma lovelies, I’ve 30 pages to catch up on ma fuhl time joab is kicking ma arse again at the minute. Anyhow, just wanted to say, the fucking squint on it absolutely bogging outfit an all

Reactions: 30
Considering he’s never out of home bargains you’d think he’d of got some factor 50 for that bonce.
And how dry are his lips! i feel sorry for dereks if he ever lets melvin near it.
This is purely a captor / Stockholm syndrome situation hen, there's absolutely nothing sexual going on. There's only boaby sniffing going on when the Jo molane handwash has been used. Possibly touching over clothing at best. Depends how passed out wee Deek is. Aye.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.