Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread day hens, a big congrats tae me I, Madge, the chosen mega influencer fur the thread title.
Screenshot_20240215-153109.png

A personal invite tae @ohdoris tae the new thread, ah'd dae anything fur ma fans.

Last thread wuz such a treat, we've goat Deek's birthday tae look forward tae which includes a visit tae the Louden's bar. That was a real treat tae hear but might huv been toppled aff top spot fur the rumoured trip tae the Hinch crematorium/tend farm.

@menopausalmargrit made a comeback and we wur aw excited, then abandoned us again. ๐Ÿ˜”

He also helped oor wee lassie Katie Perry thru her divorce as well. Saint Mario, saviour of small businesses and pop stars, also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Happy new thread day hens, a big congrats tae me I, Madge, the chosen mega influencer fur the thread title.
View attachment 2759305

A personal invite tae @ohdoris tae the new thread, ah'd dae anything fur ma fans.

Last thread wuz such a treat, we've goat Deek's birthday tae look forward tae which includes a visit tae the Louden's bar. That was a real treat tae hear but might huv been toppled aff top spot fur the rumoured trip tae the Hinch crematorium/tend farm.

@menopausalmargrit made a comeback and we wur aw excited, then abandoned us again. ๐Ÿ˜”

He also helped oor wee lassie Katie Perry thru her divorce as well. Saint Mario, saviour of small businesses and pop stars, also.
Gone yersel hen Im chanting ye fay the rooftops๐Ÿ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulations @Madge2022 on your thread title journey. Utter bespoke brillance but you are a wee ๐Ÿ on this app beating mine by about 3 of Mario's hairs!

Time to cut ties on this app and in New York in America!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2759305

I feel honoured ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spine bright you vile trolls on this virus app๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can just picture it , the womenโ€™s rangers team are playing Celtic at Ibrox on Sunday. The bold yin goes on the ticket web page and sees rangers v Celtic and he thinks he has won a watch by getting tickets and bang itโ€™s the chicks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I tell ye l better no see them there cause he will be getting bespoke punch in the Kerry katonas fae all of us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wish he'd turn that bloody TV down.
There are no words to describe him, he's a bizarre creature ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well done on the new thread title @Madge2022. Better than a pink mop, you are.

Mario, stay away from the window or the local kids will think itโ€™s Halloween.

IMG_5722.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A lovely new thread in time for the weekend ๐Ÿ™Œ let's mop kick the shizzle out the park

Those dots of doom earlier ๐Ÿคญ Cannae string a sentence together but thinks he's the fountain of all knowledge. Mario, Instagrammers are milking it for the cash, what other reason would there be? Most folk have actual in real life friends + social lives so don't need to pretend via a SM app. It's a business, a job, a way to earn money. We all know you screw the benefits system but some people want more than that life.

He really is a clown, his sense of self importance is off the charts ๐Ÿ‘€
---
A lovely new thread in time for the weekend ๐Ÿ™Œ let's mop kick the shizzle out the park

Those dots of doom earlier ๐Ÿคญ Cannae string a sentence together but thinks he's the fountain of all knowledge. Mario, Instagrammers are milking it for the cash, what other reason would there be? Most folk have actual in real life friends + social lives so don't need to pretend via a SM app. It's a business, a job, a way to earn money. We all know you screw the benefits system but some people want more than that life.

He really is a clown, his sense of self importance is off the charts ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love this title @Madge2022 ๐Ÿ‘

He talks the biggest load of shite. Saying people only post for likes and money. So is he putting his mates in that category, including Hinch.
Just admit it Mario, jealously is consuming you because you're no good at influencing and never will be ๐Ÿ™„

Yep, still ugly

Screenshot_20240215-200554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240215-200625_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

He talks the biggest load of shite. Saying people only post for likes and money. So is he putting his mates in that category, including Hinch.
Just admit it Mario, jealously is consuming you because you're no good at influencing and never will be ๐Ÿ™„
Proper got his knickers in a twist that one. He is soooooo jealous and he can't hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at holidays in Italy and Turkey ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Let's see if they actually go this one first. I just know he would hate Turkey. And Italy actually. It would be funny to watch.
After Lanzarote he will declare hoaladayz ur no fur him. Never again.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yep, still ugly

View attachment 2759592View attachment 2759594
Ah've no treatit masel tae his dots of doom the night, but did see this aboot HMRC and insta huns. Hope Beak gets a visit for the 10p he owes them fur gifted items and Deek huz flashbacks tae it happening tae Rangers, also.
Screenshot_20240215-152332.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well done @Madge2022 this is your month, your year, your title, show all your colours and sprine bright.
I reckon Marion started off with cleaning all time until he made a name on that app that insane his joab, now heโ€™s got 100k following he probably thought he was going to take off and be a male Hinchliffe but stopped putting in effort but just not went that way, to make it big on that app you have to share absolutely everything of your life, itโ€™s like a deal with the devil. I wouldnโ€™t do it, for no amount of money.
Was that supposed to be funny this morning? 9am heโ€™s still on the sofa.
How does a person 40 year old get away with working 16 hours a week?
I had an operation 2018 and Job centre tried hawl me asking why I wasnโ€™t working or when Iโ€™ll be back to work because my sick lines had run out. Baffles me how these scheme goblins get away with it.

Reactions: 32
Congrats hen. Chanting ye fae the roof tops @Madge2022

Ooh treatit to skincare routine and a Q&A, weekend looks fulla laughs! And Springtime bringing a new limited edition wax melt, blah blah blah blah blah ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅฑ
---
Well done @Madge2022 this is your month, your year, your title, show all your colours and sprine bright.
I reckon Marion started off with cleaning all time until he made a name on that app that insane his joab, now heโ€™s got 100k following he probably thought he was going to take off and be a male Hinchliffe but stopped putting in effort but just not went that way, to make it big on that app you have to share absolutely everything of your life, itโ€™s like a deal with the devil. I wouldnโ€™t do it, for no amount of money.
Was that supposed to be funny this morning? 9am heโ€™s still on the sofa.
How does a person 40 year old get away with working 16 hours a week?
I had an operation 2018 and Job centre tried hawl me asking why I wasnโ€™t working or when Iโ€™ll be back to work because my sick lines had run out. Baffles me how these scheme goblins get away with it.
Defos right hen. I was trying to think if he came about before or after hinch? I cant quite remember. He loved the Scottish hincher hype and he can call him self a OG all he likes he's a HB Has-been!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope he goes to Turkey on a wee BBL journey. Fill out those purple car wash leggings a bit better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.