Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies he has CALLED THE COUNCIL BECAUSE A DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF. I’m wheezing. Surely one a them has a wee toolbox maybe with the pink tools and fluffy handles..

• Haha
Reactions: 50
so someone on here (sorry can't remember who) points out paint on the door handles and then they just magically break off and need replacing.

no suss at all πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I call bullshit on all of his stories. I'm a council tenant and I've never been spoken to or treated like tit by tradesmen EVER. Also the council don't replace door handles, only the front door is covered.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ma lovelies he has CALLED THE COUNCIL BECAUSE A DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF. I’m wheezing. Surely one a them has a wee toolbox maybe with the pink tools and fluffy handles..
Get tae ken hen! He is not some wee silly boy!! He is a pyure bleep when activated!! Capeesh also

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooooh listen to him sounding all hard. Dick! πŸ˜‚
I love that Mario met his match. How did it feel you ugly twit, because that's how you are when someone voices an opinion 🀣
And you don't need to tell us you're a c**t, Mario. We could have told you that.

Screenshot_20240110-105127_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240110-105239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Give it a rest.

Nay wonder brands don't want to work with you, this app is not for whining.

What the fook does ''attitude'', ''sharper and lovely'' ''being gay'' have to do with council workers coming to his flat?

They know from the sec they enter a property if the person is going to be a dick, and I bet he was.

418083779_1351540762195824_1072033386597702755_n.jpg
417958275_7066030973518021_154418626422355693_n.jpg

Showing off Deek's family again.
Untitled.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Many years ago when I was a council tenant ye literally hud tae wait weeks fer a tradesman tae arrive and they were nearly aw cowboys, I reported dampness numerous times and every time they stated it wisny dampness, just condensation (aye ok pal)…they'd dae their absolute best Tae avoid fixin onythin so I'm called bullshite oan the internal door haunuls. Lyin wee cretinous bastard. Glad to see he's admitted whit we aw kent, he's a bleep. A bougie bleep right enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Because he hates it 😜 Hope he has it in his head all day now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he reckons his living room AND bedroom door handles both broke off yesterday. He reported it and someone came out the SAME DAY to replace them! I smell bespoke bullshit and nae debates!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As if he was "the biggest bleep activated" πŸ˜‚ He probably nodded along, agreed and bent over for the guy leaving!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He was moaning the boiler was broken and they're freezing, then moans when the guy comes to fix it? Mate if you want a bespoke service for the bleep boiler buy your own home and make your own service arrangements.
I expect the engineer has days full of idiots like Mario, ungrateful, stupid, probably nothing much wrong with it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He was moaning the boiler was broken and they're freezing, then moans when the guy comes to fix it? Mate if you want a bespoke service for the bleep boiler buy your own home and make your own service arrangements.
I expect the engineer has days full of idiots like Mario, ungrateful, stupid, probably nothing much wrong with it either.
I bet the tight bastard didn't offer him a cuppa either. It's the first thing l ask if l have any work done on my house.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.