Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say that this thread title is one of the greatest ever 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have actually got the dry boak, the thought of a 40yr old man sitting in his bedsit crushing over celebs is giving me the ick. He is one creepy, weird little fucker. Nae debates! Ma page ma rules capeeeeesh
It’s the I have a confession I have a crush. The hairs on my neck are up 🤮
Not just a crush. He utterly has a crush. Why the duck is he always using “utterly” where it doesn’t belong? Such a freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have actually got the dry boak, the thought of a 40yr old man sitting in his bedsit crushing over celebs is giving me the ick. He is one creepy, weird little fucker. Nae debates! Ma page ma rules capeeeeesh
It’s the I have a confession I have a crush. The hairs on my neck are up 🤮
#factual
Screenshot_20240105-133259.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Fook off with ya man.

So I assume on a break, he went to his IG, replied to a DM, and posted, or he was back hame after 3 hoors of working.

Stalker vibes.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If there were ever a quiz show with one of the questions being '' who is the biggest weirdo on the planet?''
my answer would be fat Martin from the Paisley penthouse.
Factual.

New York in America

Also

xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Describing words for Mario McKnight

Bald
Creepy
Asexual
Bitter
Fat
Jealous
Irritating
Resentful
Indebted
Spiteful
Ugly
Arrogant
Selfish
Lazy

Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Describing words for Mario McKnight

Bald
Creepy
Asexual
Bitter
Fat
Jealous
Irritating
Resentful
Indebted
Spiteful
Ugly
Arrogant
Selfish
Lazy

Also
Red
Bulbous
Smelly
Vain
Bitchy
Illiterate
Innumerate

Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hoarder of shite
Terrible taste in Xmas deccies
Holds cats and Deeks hostage
Eater of poo looking food

Sorry i failed the assignment of one word answers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s only promised Mrs Hinch he’ll do a reel so he can tag her in it with a “just like you asked Soph” and make it look like they’re besties for the resties. The fat sloth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Mrs. Hinch is a virus troll. Pass it on.

View attachment 2670251
View attachment 2670253
Soph must be desperate noo her bestie Trolloman turned out to not be a real pal #shockhorror

Remember Mazda, she came aw the way tae Glasgow and didn't tell you or see you. Yet she went to Greedychops book launch where you met her for the first time. Second time you had to pay to meet her.

She wants a Mario reel to make her life feel better since the fat dug Andsome's shower room is bigger than the bedsit.

🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Soph must be desperate noo her bestie Trolloman turned out to not be a real pal #shockhorror

Remember Mazda, she came aw the way tae Glasgow and didn't tell you or see you. Yet she went to Greedychops book launch where you met her for the first time. Second time you had to pay to meet her.

She wants a Mario reel to make her life feel better since the fat dug Andsome's shower room is bigger than the bedsit.

🥔♥
She’s a millionaire who only sent him flowers for his 40th birthday. Nothing else, and yet they’re such good mates apparently. No trip up to see him and go for lunch or dinner or anything. All of which she could’ve done easily. She is not his friend. He’s so deluded not to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s a millionaire who only sent him flowers for his 40th birthday. Nothing else, and yet they’re such good mates apparently. No trip up to see him and go for lunch or dinner or anything. All of which she could’ve done easily. She is not his friend. He’s so deluded not to see it.
The criss and colouring in books fae Chav Rendall wur the highlight fur me, ah still laugh when I remember. They were worth their gold in weight and nae debates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.