Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I am being bespokely trolled by that vile troll @hopethishelpsallthebest via ads on other sites.

I thought these shoes were 2 photoshopped dildos at first glance:

388D49D1-E1ED-4B54-A91C-622689AF40DB.jpeg

Nae debates on ma post also. Never message this page again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
get aff ma page!
He literally says the same thing every 3 months ffs and nothing ever changes 😂 So obvious he is on about us, we must be his evening reading the fat turd.

He has no friends, no life, he just sits in that pokey bedsit and pretends he is living the dream - SAD.

New York in America
Also xo

Reactions: 17
I got a pair of New Balance not Christmas past but the Christmas before and if i mind right it was a brown box with red New Balance logo on it, i might be totally off cos i didn’t pay that much attention to the box but they were bought from Schuh so proper legit
His box has absolutely no branding at all though. Same as the converse box. I’ve been buying legit converse chuck taylors since I was 16 years old and they have always come in a box that looks like this. Without exception.
IMG_7614.jpeg

His has the wrong converse logo on. They have the one star logo and no the chuck taylor logos. Either the shop has screwed up the boxes or (more likely) it’s a fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maz ya new coat is wank. Factual
Where does he house all these coats and trainers?

We have a wardrobe in one of our spare rooms for all our coats that don't get worn often and a dedicated walk-in shoe cupboard - smell the wealth.
So I just don't understand where he puts these massive Michelin man coats and all his size 3 kids' trainers. The two wardrobes in the bedroom must be absolutely bursting. I just can't fathom how he can live in such a pokey wee flat but yet buy so much shite because there is clearly minimal space left in that gaff.

bleeping moonunit.

New York in America.
Factual.
Also.

My post my rules xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where does he house all these coats and trainers?

We have a wardrobe in one of our spare rooms for all our coats that don't get worn often and a dedicated walk-in shoe cupboard - smell the wealth.
So I just don't understand where he puts these massive Michelin man coats and all his size 3 kids' trainers. The two wardrobes in the bedroom must be absolutely bursting. I just can't fathom how he can live in such a pokey wee flat but yet buy so much shite because there is clearly minimal space left in that gaff.

bleeping moonunit.

New York in America.
Factual.
Also.

My post my rules xxxxx
Can you post a picture of your walk in shoe cupboard. I bet it's bigger than Marion's bathroom 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you post a picture of your walk in shoe cupboard. I bet it's bigger than Marion's bathroom 🤣
I will take a picture for you when I get home my lovely and hopefully, Martin sees it and has a meltdown 😂

It's in our spare room, and when we moved in it had Spiderman wallpaper so I'm assuming its intended use was a wardrobe for a child although we have adapted it as a shoe cupboard... just thinking out loud here - I wonder if maybe it was deek's former bedroom before he moved into Beirut Towers and its where his mummy folded and stored all his wee PlayStation tracksuits? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
His box has absolutely no branding at all though. Same as the converse box. I’ve been buying legit converse chuck taylors since I was 16 years old and they have always come in a box that looks like this. Without exception. View attachment 2684175
His has the wrong converse logo on. They have the one star logo and no the chuck taylor logos. Either the shop has screwed up the boxes or (more likely) it’s a fake.
All his designer stuff is fake, the only legit stuff he has is out of date or pinched Chanel make up, in the wrong shade, from Debenhams.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg. I’ve been on this forum a few weeks now and I swear I’ve never laughed so much in my life. So much so I can’t read it in bed now because I’m being too loud. I think reading your replies in a Scottish accent in my head makes it even funnier. 🤣 like I’d to wipe tears yesterday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg. I’ve been on this forum a few weeks now and I swear I’ve never laughed so much in my life. So much so I can’t read it in bed now because I’m being too loud. I think reading your replies in a Scottish accent in my head makes it even funnier. 🤣 like I’d to wipe tears yesterday 🤣
Have you read the wiki? I read that before I started reading the thread and I was howling! Best thread on tattle and nae debates. Beak gives us so much content, he's so hard of English every post is a joy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reading the wiki makes me happy and sad in equal measure. It’s hilarious but a lot of the contributions are from legendary Tattlers that haven’t been on the thread for a while 💔 they are missed and I hope everyone is ok and so forth 💎 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.