Cleaning with Mario #112 the earth & soul of failing at everything since 1983. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the "My own recipe" that got me. Yeah, l bet that took some thought and planning you creepy freak 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where do they eat Mario’s slop? sat with it balancing on their knees? Or stood up at the counter? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Too many 🐍's oan this app and nae debates!

Try suggesting it in Spring when Martin starts planning his autumn tea stashun ma lovelie, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps 💎
---

I would have mushy brussel sprouts with any dinner, so I can't really comment oan chef Martin Beige 😬
Ok hen, I’ll suggest it in February then, when Martins spring begins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does he manage to make every meal look the same ?! All completely un-appetising !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You lovelei lot never fail to cheer me up on this thread.
I got turned down for a promotion I'd worked hard all year for (in ma job that's ma job) and I'm just gutted as we're trying hard to save for our own bespoke front and back doors.

It's hard to feel sorry fer yerself though when you compare your life to our Marion's and thon slop for dinner!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
You lovelei lot never fail to cheer me up on this thread.
I got turned down for a promotion I'd worked hard all year for (in ma job that's ma job) and I'm just gutted as we're trying hard to save for our own bespoke front and back doors.

It's hard to feel sorry fer yerself though when you compare your life to our Marion's and thon slop for dinner!
Your boss is a wee Pillock, Hen.
We’re all chanting you on fe the rooftops.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS! Stewed sausage and onions was a thing when I was wee but no like that! The fat oan that will trigger his bespoke IBS ma lovelies.
It looks minging and nae fresh veg going oan there.
Whit's wie the man boobs and camel toe oan his pic wie hanging jaw?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fresh veg my arse. It looks exactly like the bags of frozen veg. Anyway it's been boiled to mush so it doesn't really matter whether it was fresh or not, all the nutrients will have been boiled out of it. And why even boil it, either steam it or roast it ffs
It’s fresh from the freezer, just like his fresh raspberries and they’re worth their gold in weight. IYKYK 😂 New York in America, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s been crafting 😂 he really thinks he’s Stacey Solomon at this point hens also

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I tap my way through his stories because l really hate the Grinch, but wooooo he's been crafting, and people want him to have an order book for what probably took 20 minutes to make 🙄

Mario asked for thoughts on it?...lt's feckin horrible 😖👎

Screenshot_20231109-070909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"Crafting" - sticking a grinch face and a ribbon on a bought wreath. Calm doon Kirstie Allsopp.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
All I can see is him squinting trying to pritt stick that Grinch cut out onto a Poundland wreath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Been awol a few days living ma best life at ma fuhl time joab.. came back to this mornings crafting session 😂😂😂 what an eyesore… if that’s crafting I’m doing something wrong 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.