Cleaning with Mario #112 the earth & soul of failing at everything since 1983. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not even trying to hide he sends these to himself
Jesus Christ, I snorted out my coffee reading that. I genuinely can't decide if he really believes that or if it's all for our benefit. Nobody could be THAT delusional could that?? I'm just waiting for the day it's revealed his whole account if just some kind of social experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No Mario, that’s not what Derek meant when he asked if he could use the Monica cupboard as a grow house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The wee fucker lives in a completely different dimension to the rest of us. Saving like mad 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 aye ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.