Cleaning with Mario #112 the earth & soul of failing at everything since 1983. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the new thread title @Ferguson Am chanting you on fae the rooftops, hen.

I’m sitting in the hairdressers. Nathan Scissorhands couldn’t take me, so my fabulous Greek colourist has fit me in.

Going to make ma own bespoke Beaky advent calendar and start reading from thread no. 1.

Spine bright.

New York in America also. The noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
399461609_3515513022095483_8544176995833624361_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

399552519_1061095068645757_6605101243424843378_n.jpg
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
399202079_1006219924008154_5864856447562739878_n.jpg

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think he's hud an actual mental breakdown, there can be nae ither reason fer this level o cuntyness. He seriously thinks he's a VIP of some kind. Gie yer heid a shoogle, yer a naebdy. Also and so forth.
New York
In
America

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That big bauble is nice… either side of a fireplace or on a community Christmas tree not planked on top of a living room table.
He’s actually broke his bank account to get everything and anything with grinch just for this year? What a fool he is.
Well done @Ferguson for the thread title, earth and soul you are, shine all your colours, tons love 👌🏼💎

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I said it was his own recipe.

Hi Mario. 👋

and who the fook has wedges with boiled veggies?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having to specify “fresh” veg? Shows the shite he eats. The portions are huuuuge. Like his forehead.

The reason all of his slow cooker creations look the same is that they are. Basically cheap meat with onions and Bisto.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That cocktail was not made for him because making cocktails and that sort of thing is reserved for people to actively take part and enjoy life. Not people who experience life passively through a phone screen. All he’s doing is living through other peoples experiences without every actually doing anything himself. Wasn’t this supposed to be the year of adventure? What’s he done?? One trip to London and a trip to Edinburgh? Did I miss anything??

Reactions: 17
Imagine having to specify “fresh” veg? Shows the shite he eats. The portions are huuuuge. Like his forehead.

The reason all of his slow cooker creations look the same is that they are. Basically cheap meat with onions and Bisto.
Fresh veg my arse. It looks exactly like the bags of frozen veg. Anyway it's been boiled to mush so it doesn't really matter whether it was fresh or not, all the nutrients will have been boiled out of it. And why even boil it, either steam it or roast it ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Madge hen, next Autumn I will once again suggest it, for it not to win…once again😭
Too many 🐍's oan this app and nae debates!

Try suggesting it in Spring when Martin starts planning his autumn tea stashun ma lovelie, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps 💎
---
I said it was his own recipe.

Hi Mario. 👋

and who the fook has wedges with boiled veggies?

View attachment 2559735
I would have mushy brussel sprouts with any dinner, so I can't really comment oan chef Martin Beige 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually canny believe he has confidently put footage of that plate of unidentified items that he calls “dinner” onto his socials. 😱

I completely understand the concept of “looks like shite but tastes awrite” because ma dinner presentation skills aren’t always amazing, (mine at least still looks like edible food) but you wouldny catch me plastering it ontae ma stories for others to see 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Chanting you on fae the rooftops @Ferguson! Hold yer power! Spine bright! This your dayn of dawn and so aye and so forth!

A brand new shiny thread just in time for oor Mariahion to unveil his Christmas wankery!

Early thread title but: Bespokely breaking bogs and bank accounts in the scent Crissmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.