Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo has this been photoshopped? His heid looks HUGE and superimposed on 🤣
Well, if it huz ma lovelie it's no been oor resident artist @hopethishelpsallthebest as there's nae joabby or dildo in sight!

Oor Martin outing a troll oan Insta, he's oan a god complex cos his new scent is oot, ah gie it til Monday till he's ran oot of content and we go oan Grinch crissmas jurney.
---
Only he could advertise a scented product without any mention of what it smells like!

He is answering everyone that has placed an order, but six hours ago someone asked what the scent was and nothing …
View attachment 2531236
He probably disnae ken #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope everyone is reporting his bullying and trolling stories sending all his thick followers to troll this lady.
Report button is the 3 wee dots on his story 😉

Reactions: 28
Love how he couldn't even show trolling messages from her because all she done is ask if he's got a learning disability 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t even think she was trolling, I think she was asking what she thought was a genuine question. He won’t share what she wrote because it’s not actual trolling. He’s an idiot. And his inbox and outbox are closed so how has he received any messages? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope everyone is reporting his bullying and trolling stories sending all his thick followers to troll this lady.
Report button is the 3 wee dots on his story 😉
Done ✔ 😊

The only one triggered was Mario as usual.

Mario, at your age you should be embarrassed by your basic spelling and grammar.
Just remember that probably has a huge part to play in why you're not in line with Hinch and other influencers.
Screenshot_20231025-180751_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh hens.

I’m so happy.

I’m away with work and couldn’t set my alarm for 11am or tune into his stories but I’m now in a hotel waiting on room service and treatit masel to the omnibus of the omnishambles.

What an absolute dickhole he is.

Imagine a grown man spending the day rolling around his bed in his jammies showing off a candle?

And can we talk about the scent? I don’t know what your Christmasses were like, but scents of grapefruit and lemon didn’t feature in mine.

Has he confused Christmas with sorbet?

Anyway, I feel like my Christmas has come early. What an utter treat the twit treatit us to.

I can’t believe that app is free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
what kinda wee shite bag blocks the lassie then post about her on his stories! she can’t see your posts head!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Done ✔ 😊

The only one triggered was Mario as usual.

Mario, at your age you should be embarrassed by your basic spelling and grammar.
Just remember that probably has a huge part to play in why you're not in line with Hinch and other influencers.
View attachment 2531313
What does the number of usernames she's had have to so with anything? Hinch has had a fair few, dies he count her as a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion’s one and only “troll” only took him 4 years to finally show us proof. Also don’t think she was trolling she even mentioned her 12 year old son who I assume from what she wrote has learning difficulties?

Not one these influencers know the meaning of troll. I could say I don’t like candy cane theme I prefer traditional Christmas decorations and right away you be classed as a troll rather than just having an opinion.
Marion the coward post that after you block her, why say something back if she can’t see it. Talking in slang doesn’t make you look smart, funny or wise. It’s embarrassing. Stupid dumbass.

Reactions: 26
Only thing rising since I last checked in with Mariah Scarey is the size of his foreheid. Better ask Santa Derek for a toupee in the ‘colour’ grey. U don’t change wee ‘pal’ 🤣 (Except for your receding hairline 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you think he can’t make you cringe any harder he tries to out a troll that didn’t even troll him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Late thread title suggestion

Hi Mario, do you have learning difficulties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I
Scheme mouth? You're too scared to hang a wreath outside your front door you wee dobber
I guarantee if someone approached him in the street and said what they thought of him there would be smoke after his heels, his roy cropper bag left behind. Absolutely asshole , imagine he's on a horn thinking he's come up with a bespoke wax melt named after one of the most played songs at Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.