Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely desperate to get them Christmas decs up just to be the first person on “instagram” to do it. Honestly wish someone would get their grinch tree up already and piss all over him.
Do it Maz. The earlier they go up the quicker we get your meltdown. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The arrogance in his post.
Piss off you weird little freak!

Screenshot_20231019-201546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauracleanaholic has already got her Christmas tree up to create all the Christmas content she gets paid for on that 👉🏼 app.

Macaroni will be abzalooootly fumming when he realises and will be bringing forward the big Grinchmas reveal asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens is it a typo that his head board is 9 foot long?? In the postage stamp?? Whuts going on..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens I've goat it sussed oot, Shartin Martin isny really an illiterate bleep efter aw, it's just been the bots he buys writing the posts for him. I think they're foreign bots though, probably fae New York in America.
1000008998.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens is it a typo that his head board is 9 foot long?? In the postage stamp?? Whuts going on..
If his is a king size bed like mine, that headboard isn't that much longer than the bed, so it can't be 9' long?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what that woman who sent him all that free autumn decor thinks about the fact he "hates all his autumn decor"
That's Mario's problem. He never engages his brain before he posts. He's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a pathetic life.

He spends all his limited funds decorating his hovel and buying tat, only to turn around and say he hates everything.

He’s a deeply, deeply unhappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He does this every year, moans about sumner, wants it to be Autumn, puts his autumn decorations up in summer, then says he hates it it's all for the gram. Then puts his cheap and nasty Christmas decorations up way to early, doesn't do anything christmassy then moans about it all and hates it.
And yeah, Mario, let us normal folk have October and Halloween. Then we'll have proper Christmas too while you fester in the bumming fort.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A can’t wait for how bleeping ugly these grinch decorations are going to be. At least the candy canes were no the worst things to look at (in small doses and wae sunglasses on)
The lime green is going to send us aw loopy and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They literally only decorated the bedroom last year. He’s mentally unwell. I’m not even joking. His life is farcical, obsessed with an app on his phone and fake friends and trying to impress them all. He is heading for a mental breakdown. It’s just not normal to behave this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A can’t wait for how bleeping ugly these grinch decorations are going to be. At least the candy canes were no the worst things to look at (in small doses and wae sunglasses on)
The lime green is going to send us aw loopy and nae debates.
We will all have kerry kattona eyes after it - nae debates, factual
Spine bright hens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way is that bed 9 feet. It’s barely the width of 2 standard pillows from Dunelum.

Did he just say he’s taking down his Halloween shlte… actual weeks BEFORE Halloween?

That poor fool who gifted him all the autumnal tat. Hope she learns.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love Christmas even at my grand old age I love the magic of it but bleeping hell it's TOO EARLY!!!!

And a grinch theme and all jesus wept. Hes ruining the magic!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.