Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg
How is it racist
Racist people are Twats btw but how was it racist
& how he can talk about anyone being hard of English
Ffs
Whitness
Fumming 🤦🏽‍♀️
Jesus Christ you sound the bleep
Probably paid her fare & took her note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolute lot of shite. All made up to suggest he's a "good person" even tho he can't acknowledge a disabled girls wax melt that has been brought out to raise money for charity. Not just any wee girl though, a wee girl who used to be a massive fan of him. Can't get over the way he's been with that, honestly expect cunty behaviour from him but my god, new lows have been reached, give yer enormous dome a shake mazda, disgraceful.

Also if he was in fact the bus stop saint he claims to be, the whole jumping on insta stories to let everyone know HE PAID and that he had such an issue with what happened that he said a big duck ALL. speaks volumes 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Plot twist: the wee confused wummin who was 'hard of English' was in fact Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma luvlies, if anybody is oan that vile app Tiktok, there’s a wee small account called gaysgobble and Ah thought it was oor wee shitebag himself at first. That voice man. But then I realised they actually go to nice restaurants and eat big boy food and are no hard of English, so it’s no.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hard of English.
The sheer attitude and direct attitude
whitness
😭
Surely to duck he has to be a parody?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet all his insta huns, Hinch included must secretly laugh and slate him for his stupid posts and terrible grammar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If, and it’s a big if, that story did happen earlier, I’ll be he was so condescending to the woman. Shouting his words at her to make her understand them better

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🥴🥴 hard of English 🥴🥴

Screaming at these lies and so forth! The thread title couldn’t be more apt at this point. 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was he not harping on lately about walking 45 mins to and from work each day and how good it was for his headspace? Think it was when he was seeing Lorna.

Another lie. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s so thick that he’s probably sent her in completely the wrong direction.
The poor lady probably just wanted to find the nearest library and she’s now on a flight to New York in America, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He’s so thick that he’s probably sent her in completely the wrong direction.
The poor lady probably just wanted to find the nearest library and she’s now on a flight to New York in America, also.
Mebbes she saw his New York dots of doom and booked a bougie holiday tae Beirut towers by mistake, wit wi her being hard if English, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma luvlies, if anybody is oan that vile app Tiktok, there’s a wee small account called gaysgobble and Ah thought it was oor wee shitebag himself at first. That voice man. But then I realised they actually go to nice restaurants and eat big boy food and are no hard of English, so it’s no.
Thank gawd it isnae oor Martyr Marion cause I quite like their wee TikTok account, and I’d be booking in for counselling if I found out he ran it:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screaming at “hard of English” that’s fair cheered up my miserable Monday hens 🤣 🤣

He’s a stupid neep also. Was probably looking at his ain reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Things that didn't happen part 10099777.

And if it did it would've been like the fat fighters sketch in Little Britain. head.

Does he remember he lives with an Orangeman?! Hes not all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.