Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear your sad news @hopethishelpsallthebest ❤

Canna believe the audacity of the wee prick, posting shite and spouting be kind (🤢) when he’s the nastiest witch out there. Also his dinner looks like he’s squatted over his plate

IMG_7230.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Goes to show how DELUSIONAL Mario is that he seems to think he’s got a positive attitude and only posts positive things?! Literally all he posts is moaning. Moaning about the weather. Moaning that Derek is watching football. That Mrs Hinch comes to Glasgow and doesn’t visit him. About trolls on this app!

Literally everything. He is off his nut if he really believes he’s a positive person😵🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly that slow cooker recipe book is great, Maz is doing it a disservice and as usual everything he eats looks rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah would love to be sitting on my phone on anticipation but I will be doing fun at that time. Soz Maz. Didn't want any of your disgusting smelling wax melts anyways
Huv youse written up your fun time in diary? Might try that when Mr Madge wants tae get jiggy in the bumming fort. Tell him my next free time is in December 2024.

Ah'm visualizing oor Martin wi bog brush in hand, cleaning up the chief inspector's skid marks fae the polis cludgie and trying tae poast his wax melts #ad #mabrand at the same time.
---
McKnightmare on Elm Street 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
By 15th December he will be saying he’s fed up of the Christmas decorations and wanting to take them down and start spring cleaning.

Reactions: 27
Huv youse written up your fun time in diary? Might try that when Mr Madge wants tae get jiggy in the bumming fort. Tell him my next free time is in December 2024.

Ah'm visualizing oor Martin wi bog brush in hand, cleaning up the chief inspector's skid marks fae the polis cludgie and trying tae poast his wax melts #ad #mabrand at the same time.
---

McKnightmare on Elm Street 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or McKnightmare before Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feck off you creepy weirdo 😖
Actually that makes him the most masculine he's ever looked in a picture 🤭

Screenshot_20231025-091909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this bleep have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky tit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Ma luvley, ah’ll stop you right there. Never compare your wee self wae Shartin Martin ever again! Your passions are no his passions! You are in a higher place, your power is spining brighter! God has long since foresaken Beirut!

On a proper note, I’m so sorry about your grandad and sending you a big hug over the internet. Tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The nightmare before Christmas just dropped eight minutes early. Whit a time to be on tea break from ma joab and huvving a wee sneaky look at that app. Ma eyes may never recover. 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.