Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this bleep have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky tit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Sorry for your loss ma lovelie🥰Glad you are back. Tons a love💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this bleep have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky tit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
So sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolute 🐍 🐍s! After Ah bought ma sofa fae them and Aw!!

Am gonnae be doon London Road the morra tae burn that place tae the groond! Birkenshaw will be next and ah’ll take fecking Dunelm with me!
Have you got a bumming fort also ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why dis he no wear specs if he’s got Kerry-Katona disease? Anytime he’s blessed us wi 100 dots ae doom he’s never wearing any. You’d think he’d invest in a pair if he canny see and her spends 99% ae his time scrolling this app fur snakes n Google fur pointless purchases 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the coos had a birthday party ..and Mario was no where to be seen which I find really rude of him as she went to his birthday..he really is a weirdo.
I saw that - he canny be coming over to North Lanarkshire though. That's outside of his travel zone. Plus she only has 7k followers:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perfect! 😂👏
---
What the feck is this fake Scottish lumberjack wearing 😂

View attachment 2524882
When you've been to a house party that carries on to the next day and someone asks you to go on the alcohol run, you throw on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and the closest jacket you can find 🤭

He is so ugly and weird. not my quote. nae debates on my post.

Gold in weight.
New York in America
Hard of English

mwah xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario the middle aged dick 🤭

Screenshot_20231023-121117_Instagram.jpg

---
Why dis he no wear specs if he’s got Kerry-Katona disease? Anytime he’s blessed us wi 100 dots ae doom he’s never wearing any. You’d think he’d invest in a pair if he canny see and her spends 99% ae his time scrolling this app fur snakes n Google fur pointless purchases 🤓
He does now and again. They're massive as well 🤓
I've just thought?. Is this condition why he has bulbous eye's 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi lovelies ❤
So sorry about your Grandad :( Its good to have you back, take care, tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s replied to loads of these comments saying he loves a traditional tree with baubles gathered over the years….why not do that then instead of buying loads of mass produced tat every year 🙈 He makes my head want to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right, which wan oaf youse trolls huv been noising up the King of Crissmas
Screenshot_20231023-141652.png
Screenshot_20231023-144819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Right, which wan oaf youse trolls huv been noising up the King of Crissmas
View attachment 2527097View attachment 2527098
I read the comments I assume he’s slagging off! A couple of ladies just saying they don’t change their themes as they can’t afford it, they weren’t bitchy or disrespectful but look at the way this little scrote has reacted?! 😡 a wee bit of a reality check for you Mario! Not everyone can spunk money up the wall just for the gram like yourself. Disgusting little cretin

• Heart
  • Sad
He's a fanny 🤣 we could all blooter £'s on new decorations but who wants too? I love seeing all the decorations I've collected over the years, they range from Macy's/Harrods/Jenners to the tat my kids have made with wine corks and buttons, I love the memories. I've got some that belonged to my parents and a light up ceramic church Ive seen yearly since I was a kid, I still have my childhood stocking my mum's stitched my name on 🤣 every year I want the change to some more aesthetically pleasing decorations but I just don't think it would be the same plus I'd rather use any money on memories with ma wains + Mr Freefalling ❤

Enjoy your two months of the Grinch, sitting in that damp wee room + kitchen, no fun, no memories, just you and didums

• Heart
He's a fanny 🤣 we could all blooter £'s on new decorations but who wants too? I love seeing all the decorations I've collected over the years, they range from Macy's/Harrods/Jenners to the tat my kids have made with wine corks and buttons, I love the memories. I've got some that belonged to my parents and a light up ceramic church Ive seen yearly since I was a kid, I still have my childhood stocking my mum's stitched my name on 🤣 every year I want the change to some more aesthetically pleasing decorations but I just don't think it would be the same plus I'd rather use any money on memories with ma wains + Mr Freefalling ❤

Enjoy your two months of the Grinch, sitting in that damp wee room + kitchen, no fun, no memories, just you and didums
Exactly. I have a Santa tree topper that's 40 years old, he's a little the worse for wear but no way am I ever swapping him out. Christmas is a real traditional time of the year, like many families we have traditions that always happen every single year. The tree is part of that. I would hate to be so wasteful and environmentally unfriendly that I had to get new plastic shite just so I could post it on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He talks some shite on this app.

I don’t have kids either, but I still have loads of memories and sentimental Christmas decorations- some given to me by friends and family over the years, handmade ones from nieces and nephews, souvenirs from New York (in America) and California (in America also) and London and Austria and Germany and Singapore and Australia and where we got engaged and twee “First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.” and “First Christmas in our new home” baubles. We have decorations that commemorate lost pets, ones that I bought that remind me of my family who are far away, silly ones that are just random (a goggle-eyed pasty in a Santa hat is my favourite), some linked to favourite tv shows or books or movies, and plenty that are bought in packs of 50 from Next because they’re cheap and cheerful and I like them.

He’s such a knob for pretending that not having children means you don’t have memories or traditions. I’m the same age as him and I have probably 37 years of memories and happiness. Then again, I’m not a selfish prick who thinks the whole world revolves around me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi all. New to this thread! Got bored of Hinch and was recommended here and I’m loving it!! I have an Angel tree topper that’s a little worse for wear but she still comes out and my dad gave her to me in the early 60’s. She’s very special and I love seeing her again every year not splashing the cash on new stuff. My tree will be full of stuff from 1963 til this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.