Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking his autumn decs down next week. What a sad sack.
Makes no sense. It hasn't even been Autumn yet, I live further south than Mazda but leaves are still all on the trees and not a hint of orange yet!? Blue skies and sunshine today, clocks haven't gone back yet.

But then I don't theme my house like the window in a department store so I guess I don't know when the bespoke plastic leaves should go up and down?!

Reactions: 20
I am away to smash all my le creuset mugs and cookwear….
What is with the fucking outfit, top half is chopping logs at 12 and bottom half is working at the car wash at 2 actually honking

Reactions: 49
He's highly achieved in retail he can't help it x

Reactions: 31
Mario for the love of god instead of constantly buying trainers and cushion covers please buy some new clothes because the sight of those Nike leggings/joggers makes me want to scream!

Reactions: 27
Mario for the love of god instead of constantly buying trainers and cushion covers please buy some new clothes because the sight of those Nike leggings/joggers makes me want to scream!
They must make his little cashew nut testicles absolutely reek!

Reactions: 33
Sorry hens hud tae SS this cos I coodny read whit it said due to this wankers wanky font, needs a hunner percent magnification. In hindsight it's no even close to it's gold in weight also.
---
Sorry hens hud tae SS this cos I coodny read whit it said due to this wankers wanky font, needs a hunner percent magnification. In hindsight it's no even close to it's gold in weight also.
And nope still canny read it.

Reactions: 16
Makes no sense. It hasn't even been Autumn yet, I live further south than Mazda but leaves are still all on the trees and not a hint of orange yet!?
Always a hint oaf orange in Beirut towers ma lovelie, wi Beak's fake tan and Deek's bigotry #factual
---
Oor wee @Madge2022 inspired me tae take my own journey intae time on this dayn of dawn of S.U.N.D.A.Y and I found some crackers.

I want to know where that treasured spritz o'clock pillow is now
Absoolut 's oan this app, ah'm the OG oaf looking at his auld poasts and nae debates. Blocked and reported, youse urni worth your gold in weight, also.

Ah'm affronted fur youse

Reactions: 26
Today..

and the smell off they curtains is Devine. FFS

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well ma lovelies, that's me jist finished watching Mrs Miracle, so that's crissmas officially started and nae debates. #capesh

Ma crissmas tress is up in the style oaf Martin the Grinch, ah've goat lots of Marionisms printed and in high quality MDF. #smellmawealth
Time tae bring these wurk oaf arts back tae, hope oor wee @hopethishelpsallthebest is okay, pyoor missing them here

Reactions: 19
Cannae believe Sterling Home sent the fat wee mutant a P.R. package. It's ma favourite home store an' am absoolutely affronted by their behaviour.

Reactions: 17
I had a wee swatch at the comments on his latest post …

Okay, calm yer tits, buzzing? really?

Your what now?

Reactions: 52
Planning on having a big crowd round for Christmas Marion yeah? All round the dining room table?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.