Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's greedy for a small business to increase the price of something but not greedy to take every single gifted offering you can even if you don't need it eh Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening Lads! I'm still struggling to get my Melvin mojo back. I think he's just so bleeping insufferable now he is locked up in the tower of castle greyskull 24/7 and struggling for content. It seems to have made him even more... not sure of the right word but the nearest i can get is cuntish. I don't know, I think Melvin might be believing his own press and smelling his own rancid farts a little too much at the moment.
It's probably me though, before I just wanted o kick him in the knackers, but lately I just want to rip his clackers off and shove them down his throat. Sign of the times, I spose.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Evening Lads! I'm still struggling to get my Melvin mojo back. I think he's just so bleeping insufferable now he is locked up in the tower of castle greyskull 24/7 and struggling for content. It seems to have made him even more... not sure of the right word but the nearest i can get is cuntish. I don't know, I think Melvin might be believing his own press and smelling his own rancid farts a little too much at the moment.
It's probably me though, before I just wanted o kick him in the knackers, but lately I just want to rip his clackers off and shove them down his throat. Sign of the times, I spose.
We are all going a bit stir crazy just now ...you could take a wee break from watching him ...absence makes the heart grow stronger and all that ....I cant stop watching the motorway pile up that is marion even altho he boils my piss

Reactions: 3
Glens vodka? Didn’t think anyone over the age of 18 actually drank that. Just shows what a scheme Queen he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair to the seller, maybe the supplier has increased the price? £2 is hardly a crime is it? He thinks it’s because he is like Hinch and sells everything out. I bet the seller hasn’t even noticed an increase in sales at all 😂 Also lots of sellers sell at different prices on different platforms because the charges are different. That tiktok omg! Love yourself much mate? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice his new home for the steam cleaner? Wedged on top of god knows what clutter and an Asda carrier
So his hoover is on display in the front room and the steamer wedged into a corner in the bedroom. Can’t he put all this in the cupboard in his kitchen. It would do my nut

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice his new home for the steam cleaner? Wedged on top of god knows what clutter and an Asda carrier
So his hoover is on display in the front room and the steamer wedged into a corner in the bedroom. Can’t he put all this in the cupboard in his kitchen. It would do my nut
That would depress me, that I'd got too much stuff for the space I had. He needs Kim Woodburn/Marie Kondo in his life. Which hoover sparks joy Mario...

Reactions: 2
I’m just loving the fact she cleans the bathroom with the shark handheld... could probs clean the whole place (given it’s the size of a postage stamp!)

And then onto the shower head... it’s nothing special it’s just a shower head ok... nae debates... but hunners have messaged about it but it’s just a shower head so nothin to write home about ma lovelies it’s just a shower head like so aye it’s a shower head and am storying This because it’s just a shower head. Aye. So. Aye. Right. It’s a shower head.
Soz Melvis, didn’t quite get what that was about - did anyone else?
😑
Maybe all that wacky backy Derek smokes is addling his pea sized brain

To be fair to the seller, maybe the supplier has increased the price? £2 is hardly a crime is it? He thinks it’s because he is like Hinch and sells everything out. I bet the seller hasn’t even noticed an increase in sales at all 😂 Also lots of sellers sell at different prices on different platforms because the charges are different. That tiktok omg! Love yourself much mate? 😱
That really irked me! The selfish toad. Business is tough for everyone at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Miss you and your cutting put downs of the spanker. He really is an A-grade wanker isn't he. That's A for A by the way, *slashes balloons with knife and pretends to find it all hilarious*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, I’ll admit, I was stalking him online. I was bored, he overshares his location, you get the picture, anyway.... there was a flat for rent in his street and I looked at the photographs ’pacifically’ to try and establish how big the cupboard in the kitchen was ...... and they didn’t feature it. Gutted ain’t even the word 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm where have we seen this bedroom before!? Looks like oor Mazda can’t even ‘design’ his own boujee bespoke bedroom- he has just copied Lateysha Grace (z lister that was on a mtv show a few years back!)
Marion has to be extra tho and added his bespoke boujeeness by adding gash coloured cushions...so aye chopped to give his personal touch with his strangler hawns...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm from north of the border and my nana is mega scottish. She used to say pale fur the jail too, I never understood what it meant but unless Mario is my nana reincarnated (what a thought) its not just him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm from north of the border and my nana is mega scottish. She used to say pale fur the jail too, I never understood what it meant but unless Mario is my nana reincarnated (what a thought) its not just him
To be fair, Marion actually is a wee granny in so many ways. 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.