Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gone and bloody done it now - broken Rayn's bowls! 👀 He'll need to need to sleep with one eye open tonight, ffs! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Rain has found an escape hiding in the wardrobe ...hiding from you Marian spraying all them poisonous boujee scents all around.

Reactions: 5
I’m just loving the fact she cleans the bathroom with the shark handheld... could probs clean the whole place (given it’s the size of a postage stamp!)

And then onto the shower head... it’s nothing special it’s just a shower head ok... nae debates... but hunners have messaged about it but it’s just a shower head so nothin to write home about ma lovelies it’s just a shower head like so aye it’s a shower head and am storying This because it’s just a shower head. Aye. So. Aye. Right. It’s a shower head.
Soz Melvis, didn’t quite get what that was about - did anyone else?
😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m just loving the fact she cleans the bathroom with the shark handheld... could probs clean the whole place (given it’s the size of a postage stamp!)

And then onto the shower head... it’s nothing special it’s just a shower head ok... nae debates... but hunners have messaged about it but it’s just a shower head so nothin to write home about ma lovelies it’s just a shower head like so aye it’s a shower head and am storying This because it’s just a shower head. Aye. So. Aye. Right. It’s a shower head.
Soz Melvis, didn’t quite get what that was about - did anyone else?
😑
This👆👆👆🤣🤣🤣 I had to listen 3 times to decipher it...I think google translate would have had trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me what the flower display on the hob is about? His beloved Sophie was always getting called out for doing the same, it’s bloody dangerous.

And it’s cheese toast here in N Ireland, a lot of our expressions are Scottish in origin (apart from ‘so forth’ 😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant believe were all arguing about what to call Mario's lunch, have we forgot the cardinal rule of St Mario?

💎NAE DEBATES💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So he’s got two new pillowcases to match he’s boiled minge pink bedding, do they duck match!! He’s eye ops left him colour blind!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in the Marion, Dezza, Ryan house we have 2 out the closet and 1 in the closet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Mario is spending 🔒 wn replacing all the grey nylon tit, with pink/peach cheap nylon tit. The waste, the ugliness, the lack of imagination, killing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snap, cheese on toast it is 👍🏻
Ye I’m Scottish and it’s cheese on toast must admit I do also out brown sauce on it.

So Mario is spending 🔒 wn replacing all the grey nylon tit, with pink/peach cheap nylon tit. The waste, the ugliness, the lack of imagination, killing.
He had just bough another set of grey bedding. By the looks of things he hd more bedding than I have pairs of knickers 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marion's pure buzzing wae his new throw that hunners have messaged asking to see it ...I thought it was a mattress protector ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.