Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and โ€œthis is a game changerโ€ with 100 ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Emojis
and โ€œthe smell is unrealโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t actually want to watch the hoose tour because he has to spin on the spot so much it makes me feel queasy, but I really want to play the bingo in honour of oor Melv as he must be missing his own wee bingo nights doon the club, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him saying โ€œobviouslyโ€ before every statement that was completely not obvious should be added to the Marion Bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chรฉ

I wonder what mario and Derek would call their baby ๐Ÿค”
I'm wondering why Derek's sister has called her baby after an Argentinian communist revolutionary. ๐Ÿค”
I give it thirty seconds before one of you tells me Chรฉ was a runner up in love Island, season whatever. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering why Derek's sister has called her baby after an Argentinian communist revolutionary. ๐Ÿค”
I give it thirty seconds before one of you tells me Chรฉ was a runner up in love Island, season whatever. ๐Ÿ˜
I know a few Scottish people called Che or Shey

Reactions: 4
I'm so sorry, but please can we have "so many of yous are always asking"

It infuriates me so much when he says it that a drink will be a blessed relief

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.