Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he constantly pick his arm and scratch himself inside his feckin pink primark t shirt šŸ¤¢ , quite put me off my chilled love hearts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why did he constantly pick his arm and scratch himself inside his feckin pink primark t shirt šŸ¤¢ , quite put me off my chilled love hearts.
Trying to avoid touching his face to please me, Iā€™d hope šŸ˜ā¤

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t like shopping for good clothes in Primark, the cheap tees / pyjamas etc are fine for in the house because you get what you pay for. He makes out the tracksuits are amazing then flashes his Gucci trainers??? Surely if you can spend that on designer trainers youā€™d invest in a better quality tracksuit because they wonā€™t be the high quality he makes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I too cannot wait for the tour. I hope he strokes all the plush furniture with his strangler hands whilst showing us every pacific item. I am sure the tour will comprise of 34875 dots and so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair he does need to do a tour every now and then, seeing as he buys 11,457,865 new items a week for his sordid wee gree grief hole with pink polyester snatch cushions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t like shopping for good clothes in Primark, the cheap tees / pyjamas etc are fine for in the house because you get what you pay for. He makes out the tracksuits are amazing then flashes his Gucci trainers??? Surely if you can spend that on designer trainers youā€™d invest in a better quality tracksuit because they wonā€™t be the high quality he makes out.
His trainers are as real as his teef.

I was looking round ma hoose last night, nothing #gifted from La Hinch please note. Just thinking how out of touch would you need to be, to do a video tour? It's not exactly Chatsworth is it, Mario. He/they belong to a weird sub class, so proud of the fact they haven't got pizza boxes and dog tit as standard, they are oblivious to the fact their homes are monotone chemical filled horrors. Still, it is endlessly funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His trainers are as real as his teef.

I was looking round ma hoose last night, nothing #gifted from La Hinch please note. Just thinking how out of touch would you need to be, to do a video tour? It's not exactly Chatsworth is it, Mario. He/they belong to a weird sub class, so proud of the fact they haven't got pizza boxes and dog tit as standard, they are oblivious to the fact their homes are monotone chemical filled horrors. Still, it is endlessly funny.
Love this!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.