Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a one bedroom flat when we first moved in together and had a tv in the living room and one in the bedroom. We don’t both always like to watch the same things. Surly him and Derek don’t spend all the time together xx

I have missed pages of thread but I'm catching up. I'm glad Mazda's sosigs are darker than 'Germolene Pink' this time. That'll be good for the heartburn.

I also fell down the tiktok k-hole.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is there no fruit and veg in the fruit and veg compartment? Why so much processed cheese? rustler burger and pizza? 🤢 Their diets really are crap, no wonder Martin cleans the toilet so much 😂
duck the fruit and veg, can't see any love hearts in there either. :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Mario's just done a wee ebay swipe up, is this the beginning of his jurnay to entirely become his hero sophie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the head on that handheld shark that's just been run up the side of the lavvy will be the same one that gets run over the kitchen counters and then emptied onto the cooker :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 21
My bleeping Sunday is ruined. I can’t believe he didn’t story cleaning his fridge and filling it with crap

what am I going to do now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His beloved steam mop will have an attachment that you can use to blow down the inside of radiators, if he’s so inclined. He just loves to throw away money on pointless, cheap throwaway items. It’s so wasteful.

Reactions: 7
His beloved steam mop will have an attachment that you can use to blow down the inside of radiators, if he’s so inclined. He just loves to throw away money on pointless, cheap throwaway items. It’s so wasteful.
You can also use a hairdryer to blow the dust onto an old towel underneath.

If only he had a powerful hairdryer..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.