Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone is beautiful in their own way and everything.....but imagine Mario being the first thing you see in the morning. Little gremlin face staring at you
B6B5F7AD-F5C2-412D-B1F4-E29A13C5FF58.jpeg

Anyone else kinda hoping that our wee gawjus Wane poops on his mouth ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget his skin care routine. Talk talk slather slather slap talk slap!

View attachment 125462 She looks like she wants to claw mario’s out whilst protecting her main man
I think she’s covering Daddy Dereks ear up so that Marion can’t say his nightly mind control subliminal messages into it..... You want to buy me a Dyson hairdryer.... You want to buy me more cleaning products..... You want to buy me a peach crap-pet..... Dezzas so stoned, he wakes up the next day and does it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion with a pussy in his face ...first time for everything I suppose🤪
I cant seem to post pictures on my post anymore any ideas tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marion with a pussy in his face ...first time for everything I suppose🤪
I cant seem to post pictures on my post anymore any ideas tattlers?
It sometimes disables this on my posts but I find clicking on the settings cog enables it again for some reason.

Reactions: 1
I'm back, I missed you guys! I stopped watching Mazda prices stories for a while and gathered myself together and now I am able to watch them again without wanting to stab my own eyes out 😂

So, new shark aye? Whilst there are people where I live all rallying round donating and collecting supplies for the NHS and for the vulnerable amongst us.... There's Melvin being gifted a handheld hoover for his minescule full rent house he built up from the groynd.... Character can be good and bad.... Melvin and binch are definitely not the good ones.... 😁😁

Lovely to be back ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm back, I missed you guys! I stopped watching Mazda prices stories for a while and gathered myself together and now I am able to watch them again without wanting to stab my own eyes out 😂

So, new shark aye? Whilst there are people where I live all rallying round donating and collecting supplies for the NHS and for the vulnerable amongst us.... There's Melvin being gifted a handheld hoover for his minescule full rent house he built up from the groynd.... Character can be good and bad.... Melvin and binch are definitely not the good ones.... 😁😁

Lovely to be back ❤❤❤
He's massacred Derek's hair, quick look. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knowing that Mario is holding his own phone up taking a picture of himself with his eyes closed pretending to be ‘asleep’ is making me laugh more than it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just had a terrible thought. What if the haircut is just the start of Derek's juuurney! Will the poor fool have big new plastic teeth next, and then, oh God, Mario's eyebrows! @Cagayu ma lovelie, show us how BOUJEE this would look. 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just had a terrible thought. What if the haircut is just the start of Derek's juuurney! Will the poor fool have big new plastic teeth next, and then, oh God, Mario's eyebrows! @Cagayu ma lovelie, show us how BOUJEE this would look. 😘
NC could lend him her placcy teeefs! Then he will look splendid with those and his kippah cut 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DC1DD74A-3125-49E7-8F50-592E3B82B346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As oor Mario is struggling for content, and his job is very uncertain, perhaps he will pimp his ride. Poor Derek. I'M LONGING TO SEE NEW TEEF AND BROWS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As oor Mario is struggling for content, and his job is very uncertain, perhaps he will pimp his ride. Poor Derek. I'M LONGING TO SEE NEW TEEF AND BROWS.
Derek needs to have a new journee too, I’d love him to have skin dermo stuff or laser eye surgery for free. Get a better journee than mario. He’d be seething

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Derek needs to have a new journee too, I’d love him to have skin dermo stuff or laser eye surgery for free. Get a better journee than mario. He’d be seething
Mario has no imagination, so it'll only be things he thinks of . He'd paint Derek grey for a days stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.