Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1, That’s because she’s an obligate carnivore. so of course she going to eat around the rice 🤦‍♀️You actually need to mix it good and proper to disguise it

705EB748-92CA-41BE-9646-A2017F1A3748.jpeg

2, I thought you were allergic to one and all? That’s why you got the Ecoeggs
and Ecover conditioner?

BF893B8F-247A-43B6-BD75-AB48933EAB64.jpeg

3, That cheap and badly made sofa “mate.” .... still an eyesore.

73441293-9961-4B93-8BA1-63BF980AF2E2.jpeg

4, maybe because you’re only meant to leave it on for about 5 minutes? And stop trying to be Hinch. You’re not. Go outside and put a birds nest on your head, then maybe you’d be halfway there....

124E3D7A-7534-4156-8A7B-9B0D35EEB9F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1, That’s because she’s an obligate carnivore. so of course she going to eat around the rice 🤦‍♀️You actually need to mix it good and proper to disguise it

View attachment 124310

2, I thought you were allergic to one and all? That’s why you got the Ecoeggs
and Ecover conditioner?

View attachment 124314

3, That cheap and badly made sofa “mate.” .... still an eyesore.

View attachment 124324

4, maybe because you’re only meant to leave it on for about 5 minutes? And stop trying to be Hinch. You’re not. Go outside and put a birds nest on your head, then maybe you’d be halfway there....

View attachment 124325
He is Mrs Hinch you bish.
1555147584230.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Genuine lurker here. Came straight here from the stories in the hope someone wittier than me picked up on #dustbunt
It was a bad typo.
he meant to type a c instead of a b. Poor lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does he insist on emptying the shite out of his hoover thing on the cooker!!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢💩💩 hes not any sort of 'cleaner'. Filthy wee shite.
He's copying his girl 'soph', that daft cuntbint empties her toaster crumbs on the countertop, then vacuums it with her #ad shark
All mental fuckers
2 jobs when 1 will suffice

Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone’s seen the bedding... in the bespoke colour pink... so.. aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.