Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Scottish and can confirm Alexa doesnt understand me. Have to talk really slowly and enunciate everything poor bird wont get mario's bougee voice at all
Isn't there a YouTube vid with a Scottish woman going mad at Alex bring racist cos it doesn't understand her, then she puts on a terrible cockney accent and alexa understands her. 😁

Reactions: 3
Bet Dezza feels just great that his 300 bucks Dyson prezzie has been outdone by Soph making Melvin's year with a gift that either cost her nothing or at most a third of the cost of a Dyson.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Bet Dezza feels just great that his 300 bucks Dyson prezzie has been outdone by Soph making Melvin's year with a gift that either cost her nothing or at most a third of the cost of a Dyson.
Especially as it’s not even picking anything up off the sofa πŸ˜‚

His slow pan up on the hoover while it’s switched on and just stood there absolutely kills me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't there a YouTube vid with a Scottish woman going mad at Alex bring racist cos it doesn't understand her, then she puts on a terrible cockney accent and alexa understands her. 😁
Screaming "gettaefuckyabastart" at Alexa will not get her to stop whatever she's doing - vouching for what a friend said :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's fuckin rotten. He's going to end up on an episode of Can't pay take it away. If I was in his position with an unsecure job prospects. I would not be spanking all my cash on the shite he buys. He's setting a bad example to all the frothing gashes that follow him.
Can you imagine if he was on that 🀣 He’d get his letterbox battered in (again)
Do you think he’d try and fend them off by chasing them with the handheld shark?
Or maybe he’d get Nikita to run at them and also away from them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe another reason his skin is 'soooooooo sensitive' is because the boujie bedding he buys is so cheap. That kind of crap makes anyone's skin itch. Get some decent quality high thread count cotton bedding. Dezza works at M+S and they do lovely bedding and they'd get a discount.

Reactions: 13
The duck is that bedding πŸ˜‚ hope he stays still when he sleeps or the friction the cheap
fabric makes will catch fire.

the pink and grey just don’t go together at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he insist on emptying the shite out of his hoover thing on the cooker!!!!!!! πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ’©πŸ’© hes not any sort of 'cleaner'. Filthy wee shite.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s so in love with himself. Maybe that’s why he dries his hair for so long... must be drying his ego’s hair too πŸ˜’

Reactions: 2
Screaming "gettaefuckyabastart" at Alexa will not get her to stop whatever she's doing - vouching for what a friend said :)
I went to a fancypants school in England and I struggle to get Alexa to understand StiRling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.