Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “duck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough witch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙
*whiney nasaly voice*
Take me baaaaaaaaacckkk dhollaaay, youse wee cheeky gurrrulll aye!!! Incredible, factual and incredibly also, the nooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “duck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough witch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙
The Harry Potter sorting hat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poverty shower 🤣🤣
Like one of them showers you get at the side of the beach to wash sand from your feet, comes out like a wee sprinkle of water, only Martins is in a claustrophobic glass box and probably takes 20 minutes to heat up :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Spine bright 🥔💙
My personal favourite moment from this thread was the description of Marion’s charums jangling whilst she was getting bummed by Del 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My personal favourite moment from this thread was the description of Marion’s charums jangling whilst she was getting bummed by Del 😂
Hubby actually said way more - to do with Saville and warning people he was coming etc but it was a bit too far to quote. even for me 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yesterday.

Wealthy as duck vibes perfume that he dosna know what it contains.
Just buys for buying sake.
Why is he buying mare later. also.

384979174_2316821988708525_2819975619953285917_n.jpg

385835887_971785897232617_937890409593954146_n.jpg
385865174_217751751100803_3592839549018361924_n.jpg

Today.

The only time he shows the cleaning of his shower the noo. is because it's an ad.

385274623_641722157802640_143290517234552750_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That Viakal will end up bleeping up his “crome”. It’ll go all black and pitted.
And it’s not chrome you wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just looked at his boots stuff.

Why has he got hairspray - he only has 3 hairs oon his heed.

• Haha
Deek fired, holiday to that place abroad cancelled. What a day it would be if that happened.
He truly will be The Grinch if that happens 👌

Ah saw this being advertised and at first glance ah thought it wiz the bougee Beirut bedsit, and Martin hud truly transformed intae a boss babe.
Screenshot_20231003-184348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_4203.png

Trying to crawl up Solomon’s hoop again and failing miserably… the post clearly says it’s for Rose’s birthday not for both girls. Of course I’m sure they’ll both play with it but it’s a gift for Rose not them both. He gets it so wrong every bleeping time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If mario is all about being happy with what he has and not interested in materialistic things #nomyquote, why the f is he buying 2 more bottles of perfume after already buying 1. Also he only bought that hair product cos andrew had it , and that lip balm is going to grow mould his lips are like a nuns one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Canny get oor the size o that wee shower, the one in oor camper van is bigger 😂 😂
What a complete waster with those perfumes, poor folks oan the McGills bus must smell him at the bus stooop three stooops away.
He really does huv a spending problem, its like thats the only way he rewards himsel fur wit he thinks is working hard. #treatit Over spending on stuff he disnay need.
Mario, go on an adventure, a day oot, a nice meal, no the beige shite you always have, make memories no smells that fade when you waft past.
He keeps telling himsel hes happy and safe but his habit say otherwise also. Tonsa love 🥔❤ and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.