Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awryt hens, how are we aw oan this first dayn of Autumn (hawfwiy through September and so forth) Marion has blessed us aw wae the bespoke London Luxuries fragrance Autumn Leaves, av hid the same scent before masel, it smells like wet soil or that fresh cut grass/fresh flower smell, aw fousty n tit. Suppose he'll no know the difference wae the bleep washins givin aff the same aroma. Factual.

As far as Marionisms go there's no wan that is anymair less comedy gold than the other. As far as iconic Marion tit, its
Pepper Gate
Flashin the start caird and shovin auld grannies
The bent console table
The painted hall buzzer
The car air Freshener fur nae car
The Mario n Derek believes sleigh
The Bumhole wreath
The ring doorbell in a secure entry close
When he ripped his kitchen flair as an excuse tae buy a new machine
Stashuns. .everywhere
The big balloon arch that deflated 2 days later
The collapsin shelves
The Dyson hairdryer fur Baldylocks n his 3 hairs

The list goes oan hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How do these utter dregs get away with renaming scents created for big brands like the White Company/ Black Orchid then slap on a new label and pedal it for all it's worth. AMA are crazy letting this knob market a rip off scent, Autumn iykyk 🤔 not even similar notes as 😳 I hope they get the book chucked at them. No better than the genuine replicas bought ten a penny off the back of a van. Honestly karma on your ass

That Chinese looks the pits 🤮

Reactions: 20
He's declaring it's officially autumn as it's colder....where I am it's 22 degrees, full sun and I'm trotting out in shorts and flip flops. These insta huns will say owt to flog any old tat.

What a teat he is also 🤣
---
Forgot to add my own fave Marionism.....#gatekeeping# gets on my nerves when he says that but my fave one has got to be chooooooon take me baaaaaack in that whiny voice he did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've got questions, what exactly is unreal about this? It's a very boring bog standard looking Chinese, and who the duck orders chips AND rice?
Edit for stupid autocorrect*
Eh no to defend Mario but who doesny order chips AND rice 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've got questions, what exactly is unreal about this? It's a very boring bog standard looking Chinese, and who the duck orders chips AND rice?
Edit for stupid autocorrect*
Fat boys with clogged arteries do!
---
Eh no to defend Mario but who doesny order chips AND rice 🤔😂😂
Um me! I don't actually like Chinese though but can't do double carbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awryt hens, how are we aw oan this first dayn of Autumn (hawfwiy through September and so forth) Marion has blessed us aw wae the bespoke London Luxuries fragrance Autumn Leaves, av hid the same scent before masel, it smells like wet soil or that fresh cut grass/fresh flower smell, aw fousty n tit. Suppose he'll no know the difference wae the bleep washins givin aff the same aroma. Factual.

As far as Marionisms go there's no wan that is anymair less comedy gold than the other. As far as iconic Marion tit, its
Pepper Gate
Flashin the start caird and shovin auld grannies
The bent console table
The painted hall buzzer
The car air Freshener fur nae car
The Mario n Derek believes sleigh
The Bumhole wreath
The ring doorbell in a secure entry close
When he ripped his kitchen flair as an excuse tae buy a new machine
Stashuns. .everywhere
The big balloon arch that deflated 2 days later
The collapsin shelves
The Dyson hairdryer fur Baldylocks n his 3 hairs

The list goes oan hens.
And the framed Whitney Houston lyrics, "common baby"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.