Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae oor wee Prisoner Cell
Block H @Ferguson fae this title wae a whopping 70 likes!
---
A new thread just in time for the start of a heatwave Autumn.

Mario has a cold, AGAIN, also

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Love the title! Completely sums up oor Maz. Chanting youse on from the rooftops ma lovelie @Ferguson
Hope all of youse are enjoying this heatwave drinking 👉🍹whilst surrounded with your cheapest autumn tatt also. Tons a love😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done oan the thread title wee baby gurul @Ferguson. I hope yir headteacher pops roond for a wee celebratory over the bath pump.

IYKYK 🫶🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cannae believe it’s new thread time already! Flying through them quicker than Castelveeeechi through Marion’s guts.

Away to celebrate by getting aw cosy and surrounding masel wae fishy leaves 🍁 🐟 sitting ootside in the heat ☀ with wan a them 👉 🍹

Tonsa luv also TG xxx 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last night.

374230657_1260975531270012_1278305248638976835_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230808-101536.jpg

Today, With a reminder from Aug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well done to oor @Ferguson for the new tattle thread. You get home hen get cosy, get artificial fire on and some hot apple cider doon ye and remember get the candles, wax melts lit. If you have a beautiful pure gorgeous pumpkin printed blanket in one your baskets get that wrapped round ye. Also.
Shine all your colours bright so forth.
Tons love Isa 👌✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's actually worse than an anti-vaxxer with his pish. Constant colds and flus half the year? Flus? Multiple or prolonged, who knows. Never really had a bad flu (just that bespoke good flu?) now he loves a flu vaccine.

It's like watching him do to science what he did to Hetty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's actually worse than an anti-vaxxer with his pish. Constant colds and flus half the year? Flus? Multiple or prolonged, who knows. Never really had a bad flu (just that bespoke good flu?) now he loves a flu vaccine.

Am sure oor Mas probably gets the bespoke fanny flu jag, no tae be confused wi the real flu jag. I'll lay a pound tae a penny he's like maist o us an never actually hud the flu in his life! Did he also get the COVID jags? I'm doubtful oan that.

Reactions: 13
Hay ma lovelies,

I am catching up from that place abroad and having a right belly laugh, the thought of him venturing out the country, it’s going to be an absolute disaster. The wee things like when you’re new to the resort, have to suss things out, talking to the staff, going out and about getting your bearings, exploring, making pals with other holiday makers, getting involved with the entertainment and pool games (hope they pack some armbands) Shame we have to wait until next year.

So aye enjoy your heatwave in the uk vile trolls on this hate form, tons o love, adios

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hay ma lovelies,

I am catching up from that place abroad and having a right belly laugh, the thought of him venturing out the country, it’s going to be an absolute disaster. The wee things like when you’re new to the resort, have to suss things out, talking to the staff, going out and about getting your bearings, exploring, making pals with other holiday makers, getting involved with the entertainment and pool games (hope they pack some armbands) Shame we have to wait until next year.

So aye enjoy your heatwave in the uk vile trolls on this hate form, tons o love, adios
He'll be the entertainment, there's always wan like him in yer hotel that ye spend the week watching, he'll no doubt be given an affectionate nickname (that he'll never know anything about)…we can attribute some bugger for every hoaliday, we had the duchess one year, rentboy old man to another etc, he'll be the one that everyone says 'dae ye remember that bleep that sat roon the pool wi the cozy blanket and wanky cup' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

He's just a bleeping liar! No one gets flus, they might get flu but not more than one in a year. I've had it twice in my life once when I was 12 and once when I was 28. Also Maz, flu jabs dont stop you getting colds factual. He really is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It really winds me up when people confuse a cold with the flu.... if he had the flu, he would know about it!

Reactions: 38
Well done @Ferguson for the new thread title.

I’m doing this Monday all wrong, instead of having wee wanky autumn leaf plates and a hot chocolate station I’m sat in the garden on my outdoor sofa with an ice cold (not hot) cider while Mr TL fires up the bbq and the kids play in their paddling pool which I unearthed from the depths of the garage earlier

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It really winds me up when people confuse a cold with the flu.... if he had the flu, he would know about it!
My mother in law declared she wouldn’t catch any kind of cold or flu after she had her Covid jab 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she also believes you’ll get a cold from being cold also. She believed this during the heatwave of 2019 when I was about to drop pregnant and it started raining so she whacked the heating on and set the thermostat to 30 degrees and I almost passed out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Common sense should tell him if he's sleeping in the same bed he'll catch Derek's cold, so you sleep in another bedroom.....Oh wait, he doesn't have a spare bedroom, oops 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.