Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I know the Kayleigh McKendry one's face and first name from somewhere and it's bugging me. I'm hoping it's not through work,🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha dont want to show you any more pressys!! 🤣 cos their are none. You wouldnt just show a handful. Ps, the ones you have shown weren't in the least bit flashy.

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

Wee Scottish lesson here the night. Tattie hearts to yas all. Tons a love 💎

Edit - I need to stop adopting a Scottish accent. I’m from Cheshire / Manchester area & I sound a knob when I crack out a Marion-ism & my husband gives me the 🥴 face.
I’m really grateful for this (spelling correct here) I sometimes don’t understand some of the Scottish words used but didn’t want to say.

ok I’ll stick my hand up and admit I don’t understand the 🍊 sorry if that makes me as thick as Maz. I’m down fairly near to Grinch I mean Hinch so yes I’m an Essex girl and to me 🍊 would mean too much tan ( think early Towie) but I’m guessing it’s something else entirely in Scotland?

• Haha

Marley234

At least he got the tag right otherwise a wee guy in America wud be wunderin why hes tagged by a 40 year auld cleaner fae Paisley so aye
On his second try hen but practice makes ok 👌
---
I need tae get tae know what those pedigree chum treats are for, this app isnae ma joab
Ah wis away tae say deek but they’re no dentastix so I’ll keep ma chops shut

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hannah hen it looks like you’ve pissed yer pants!
Whit a pity he wisnae wearing the lilac leggings along wi his bespoke bad boy trainers 🤣
---
Oan the first day of autumn, this tattle thread brought tae me:

Six chins oan Marion, plus
A huge forefive heeeed
Four fake friends
Three trips oot
Two new charrrums
An a Klarna bill until she’s fifty!
Bravo hen 👏👏👏👏

Ma beak is well and truly clutched 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
His Soph, the one I'm sure I read he used to call Bally Bingo Wings or something to that effect? The one who travelled to his area then snubbed him completely while there? The one he had to pay to meet, after being a plus one for a ridiculous book launch for another e-beggar where he clearly was seen and treated as a 'fan girl'. That Soph? Can you imagine believing these people are your friends and it's not all just one big PR game? I could believe AMA Hannah going on about best friend as I genuinely don't imagine her keeping many friends but desperate little Mario being there to fall back on when you need a plus one, someone to rant to or an ego boost.
Oh my god, I forgot about Bally bingo wings! 🤣🤣 💪💪

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ma hens its my ain birthday in the morning I cannae believe mario and that lassie wae the balloon heid have #treatit me to this night out content
Happy birthday ma lovelie, a pity youse weren't oot in Glasgow for a pre birthday celebration 😉

Hope youse get plenty of birthday money tae get some perfume wi your nickname engraved oan the lid 🥔♥

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I had an early night because my new tits were hurting and I wake up tae that massive night oot that I missed! Absolutely FUMMING the noo!

Can’t wait fae the birthday downer that will be hitting in a couple of days
I'm hoping it'll be a good one! Dots of doom by the hundreds. Followed by his autumn decorations so we can take the piss out of him again!

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, I’m glad to see youse have aw been busy while I took a wee comma break due to having a very busy time. I always miss Marion’s birthday due to being busy at this time each year. It’s taken me all day to catch up on this thread and I still have 25 pages or so from the last one. 😆

I did come back on here yesterday but I’ve been too invested in Fanny Vavrons thread (IYDNGTN) and all the posts about her on that vile app. I’m affronted to say but I’ve even changed my profile pic to one of her and nae oor Marion! I’ve always had Marion’s ugly mug and feel like a cheating on him. 🤣

• Haha