Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the twat is saying Autumn starts tomorrow but then posts about a fooking Christmas song.

Another mug for the mug.

Jeez, man give it a rest ma brain is hurting...

Reactions: 17
Oooh are we getting autumn decorating tomorrow? What a treat for us Tattlers

Reactions: 20
He hates summer because he never gets invited anywhere, has no garden & can't go out after 6pm incase the junkies mug his for his Pandora bracelet.

Constantly wishing his miserable life away.
This is it exactly, we’re still having hot sunny days here, we’re having a family bbq this weekend in our garden. He has got nowhere to go and no garden to sit in so that’s why he hates summer and is desperately wishing it was autumn. Not for another 4/5 weeks fat boy

Reactions: 24
I take it he hasn’t seen next week’s forecast…the wee dick will be sweating his tits aff in those sky pants he will insist on wearing…shove your autumn up yer bahookie!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It’s still blowing my mind his screensaver on his phone is of himself.

Why not him and wee deek or the wee lassie Rayn?

Who has themselves as their screen saver??

Do you think it has @cleaningwithmario written on it too?

Reactions: 23
I knew he’d get that basic bitch mug.
Imagine sitting surrounded by Autumn decorations when its 20+ degrees outside. Whalloper.

The wee knob is going to cream his panties when he sees all the autumn crap hunch has got from that wee small business home bargains. He will get his bespoke lassies trainers on to run there first thing to get more tasteless tat.

The wee knob is going to cream his panties when he sees all the autumn crap hunch has got from that wee small business home bargains. He will get his bespoke lassies trainers on to run there first thing to get more tasteless tat.
One hunner percent.

He will copy her & get of them massive glass pumpkins and the chopping board

Then be like
Oh my gawd ah cannae believe it, me & Soph got exactly the same things. Great minds hen. We're so alike.

Hinch is doing a Halloween twig tree and has bought little tree ornaments for the boys to paint.

Arts and crafts for Macaroni this week so aye also.

Thing is hen, I don’t have a huge circle of friends myself but that doesn’t stop me from being out and about in the summer months. A lot of the time days out are me, my husband and the wean but because we’re happy in our relationship, that’s all I need. I feel like him and Deek are deeply miserable which is why they just spend all their time traipsing around the same shops every weekend.

What's he doing in bed at 9pm on a late summer evening? It's definitely cell block Beruit there isn't it?

Reactions: 16
Aye lovelies it’s been warm as fuck. Was getting the cunt washing off the line ( smell the wealth)and a fucking bird had the audacity to shit on top of my heed had to come in and wash my hair but I did think it was klarna on my arse for taking the piss outta his cunt washing though . Fuck sake

Reactions: 34
Never push a loyal person to the point they no longer care.

Time to cut those ties.

#factual
Aww, remember when he came on and said he really didn't enjoy Christmas and just did it all for us. All because Hinch couldn't bare to walk through the communal stairway and get her long toes munched on, by a rat on ket. So aye.

Reactions: 46
Ooooft he's gonna be rushing off to home bargains tomorrow to swap his hideous hocus pocus mugs for those mugs Hinch has just bought. No doubt he will return with the chopping board and the glass pumpkin too. He's gotta be keeping up with the Hinches #MarioTheInfluenced

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.